Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Just because the game said the club was completed doesn't mean it is completed.

There are 3 or 4 devices that you need to purchase before you can actually progress on Claire's new business story.
Then it shouldn't say it is completed if it is not. The Dev can add an item counter (devices 0/3 or 0/4) to let the player know that they aren't finished with that quest or whatever.

it would be nice if you could add the day to the map. Its slightly annoying to go home just to find out which day it is

Would be nice to skip days right away on the map without sleeping an unhealthy amount ^^
Most Sandbox type games I have played have a calendar on the top right/left of the screen or bottom, to let you know what day it is. I also think it was on the map as well. Shouldn't be that difficult to add a calendar to the game.

An option to just choose what day you want to start on would be useful.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

NovaChef

Feb 18, 2018
You probably need to purchase all of the devices she was asking for.
Just because the game said the club was completed doesn't mean it is completed. There are 3 or 4 devices that you need to purchase before you can actually progress on Claire's new business story.
There is nothing to buy to continue Claire's story

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, thats a pretty regular complain recently and everyone who has done it in the past just says "buy the stuff and scroll the shop"...is it possible something messed up the shop or some item/code has been changed? Its just strange this happens so often since the last update but wasnt a problem before.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Everything to buy for Clair's Club was in the shop. Did you get the scene where Claire asked you to pay the delivery fees?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Passive.
There are some scenes were other f/f couples want to jump you or watch you jump their partners. Your harem is pretty open and the girls are very close, but i dont remember any sharing with strangers and there are no other guys

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can some me with the bar on clair I cant find the last main characters also the bar opening in the evening dosent let me found

TGafy

May 14, 2020
can some me with the bar on clair I cant find the last main characters also the bar opening in the evening dosent let me found
If this is the first time going to the bar, you have to go to the garage first. Use the car to get there.

Reactions: Ssato243

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There are no guys in the game and futa can be disabled.
However, if you consider a real harem ntr you should go, the girls will play wih each other. Aside from that some "lesbian" couples enjoy getting their partners fucked by the mc.

Feb 29, 2020
I like this game for multiple reasons, but one of its biggest strengths for me is the way how it takes taboo and 'strain' for lack of a better word, out of sexual experiences. There are a few other games that achieve this to some extent or another, but LC really nails the "You can come relax with me and put your feet up and have a good time" vibe, and that is something that often gets buried under criticisms of the MC being too lax or "beta'. You can just play this, and go on a little sexual vacation in your mind.

Reactions: Gwydion
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes