Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lunar's Chosen [v0.26 Beta 2] [PTGames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,18 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,17 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update only patch only for the full v0.26.

Last edited:

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
The game is pretty weighty, a large amount of content plus a sandbox. It's hard to decide if it's worth playing, so I'll ask which girls are virgins to decide if it's worth my time so I don't get disappointed reading again how yet another love interest tells how she fucked her countless exes and what a slut she is.
So far as I understand it, the first girl the player meets, and who is apparently one of the main love interests is a super slut. That's a promising start, to say the least.

Jul 24, 2021
A simple request... is there any way for the photoshoot gallery to have the dialogue in them or atleast present them as a choice after clicking on them because i might want to watch them without having to go back to them from my saves since im literally in the 160+ save page ..i save alot :D

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Question: I disabled the futa content, is it correct to assume that I basically cutted off all of Amy's content? Will she ever revert back to a female?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Question: I disabled the futa content, is it correct to assume that I basically cutted off all of Amy's content? Will she ever revert back to a female?
She has a few moments without dick due to magic, but considering the work it will be to do Amy with and without a dick for the whole of game we might at best have an option to have her go dickless in last episode or close to that, but not really before I suspect however much of a pity I think that is. You cannot have everything though and this game partly revolves around those fetishes, so fair enough. :p

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
She has a few moments without dick due to magic, but considering the work it will be to do Amy with and without a dick for the whole of game we might at best have an option to have her go dickless in last episode or close to that, but not really before I suspect however much of a pity I think that is. You cannot have everything though and this game partly revolves around those fetishes, so fair enough. :p
I suspected so, because looking at the replay gallery almost 70% of the game involves futa content..... shame....

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I suspected so, because looking at the replay gallery almost 70% of the game involves futa content..... shame....
I would say quite a bit less as 70% for the overall game or I would have been facing way too many scenes that does not interest me so much and got bored of game :p, but yeah it is absolutely a focus of the game and has been since start.

Feb 10, 2018
Couple of questions:

1. Now that the game is episodic: Does anyone know if episode 1 close to completion?
  2. Do the Futa/trans characters only have one set of genitals or both?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes