Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Couple of questions:

1. Now that the game is episodic: Does anyone know if episode 1 close to completion?
  2. Do the Futa/trans characters only have one set of genitals or both?
1. The next update is the last for episode one. from twiter/X :

2. Top this point they have one set. some switch between one or the other though. (I don't remember a character having both at the same time.)

Reactions: larsalexanderson

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Question: I disabled the futa content, is it correct to assume that I basically cutted off all of Amy's content? Will she ever revert back to a female?
As a part of Amy's storyline, I believe a cure is found, though she may not take it if you made her feel comfortable with having a dick. I went that way as I like Futas, though I do wish she had both Dick and Pussy, rather than one at a time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Question: I disabled the futa content, is it correct to assume that I basically cutted off all of Amy's content? Will she ever revert back to a female?
There are a few scenes that don't have no-futa variants, but the majority of scenes do. You should only see a handful less scenes by turning futa off.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The game is pretty weighty, a large amount of content plus a sandbox. It's hard to decide if it's worth playing, so I'll ask which girls are virgins to decide if it's worth my time so I don't get disappointed reading again how yet another love interest tells how she fucked her countless exes and what a slut she is.
So far as I understand it, the first girl the player meets, and who is apparently one of the main love interests is a super slut. That's a promising start, to say the least.
None of them. Equally none of them really go on about their exes. They're mentioned here and there, but aren't really a focus of any conversation.

The vast majority of futa scenes have none futa equivalents.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey PTGames,

I think, I've got a bug in the new update, after I clicked on Amber (Hints):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- any suggestions, where this come from or how I can fix this, I should say)?

best regards

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey PTGames,

I think, I've got a bug in the new update, after I clicked on Amber (Hints):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- any suggestions, where this come from or how I can fix this, I should say)?

best regards
Just a bug, beta is beta, I'll fix it for next release :) thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: 2MoshPit

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I know I shouldn't kink shame but... oh boy... all those 'virgin' questions are making me CRINGE :HideThePain:

The stories of this game are great. A character doesn't need to be a 'virgin' to have a great story.

• Angry
Reactions: Mopsi and MikeOG

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
I know I shouldn't kink shame but... oh boy... all those 'virgin' questions are making me CRINGE :HideThePain:

The stories of this game are great. A character doesn't need to be a 'virgin' to have a great story.
It's not a matter of kinks, it's a matter of common sense. There are few dozen characters in the game and none of them is a virgin, what's the point? Does the mc have a kink for used whores?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
It's not a matter of kinks, it's a matter of common sense. There are few dozen characters in the game and none of them is a virgin, what's the point? Does the mc have a kink for used whores?
If she is not a virgin it means that I don't need to go slow the first time with her. Besides, as far as I understand, just a couple of the main LIs had exes, the others just used dildos, which is perfectly fine.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Have you ever had sex with a virgin? :HideThePain: I won't shame you for wanting that, but you're clearly looking for something that this game isn't.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there mom and son incest content?
I've fallen really behind, but no. It's only brother and sister, and there was no indication of our mother ever going to visit. There's also some sister on sister stuff if I recall correctly, but those sisters are unrelated to MC

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes