n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
That is not a fair question after 10 mins in a game that has a shit ton of scenes.
Ofcource its fair. as i said. the game is tagged as animated and the 1st sex scene i saw are still images.
So how its that a unfair question?
would it have been better if i asked. im 30 min into the game and all i see is still images in the sex scenes.
And scenes that is toggeling 2 images is not a animation.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ofcource its fair. as i said. the game is tagged as animated and the 1st sex scene i saw are still images.
So how its that a unfair question?
would it have been better if i asked. im 30 min into the game and all i see is still images in the sex scenes.
And scenes that is toggeling 2 images is not a animation.
Ehh, I don't think so the (technical) tags are pretty on point normally. Because its not like NTR were 2 goups fight over. There is nobody that reports a thread that is not animated for being animated :ROFLMAO:

But the Animated tag doesn't mean that every single scene has to be animated, don't even need to be the majority.

Reactions: Piratefishes
Sep 14, 2023
Ehh, I don't think so the (technical) tags are pretty on point normally. Because its not like NTR were 2 goups fight over. There is nobody that reports a thread that is not animated for being animated :ROFLMAO:

But the Animated tag doesn't mean that every single scene has to be animated, don't even need to be the majority.
We should have had 3 different tags, NO ANIMATION, ANIMATION, and MOVIE STYLE animation.

The last one is what OP is looking for.

Reactions: Cabin

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
We should have had 3 different tags, NO ANIMATION, ANIMATION, and MOVIE STYLE animation.

The last one is what OP is looking for.
Hmm that could work, but dunno if its to late already to add that to the new tags.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And you seems to be the idiot that need to pick on other that asks a fair question.
And wtf are you talking about complaining that the game is too short? i never said anything like that.
10min in the game there are already sex scenes. but no animations thats why i asked. its after all taged as a animated game.
If I had played 10 minutes of a game and not yet seen something tagged I would simply assume I hadn't reached it yet and keep playing rather than act like an entitled dickhead but that's me. If I had finished the game and not seen anything I would've used search to find the answer; only after failing to do so would I ask the question

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I look at the guides and it tells me that it continues in part 1
Hmm not sure, need to ask PTGames for that, as I didn't play the update myself yet (thats also the reason why my save is not updated). I just checked my and counted the scenes there.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww fuck, damn I really fucked myself when I deleted all my games app data files, I can keep playing but all the old sex scenes saves are gone.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
And you seems to be the idiot that need to pick on other that asks a fair question.
And wtf are you talking about complaining that the game is too short? i never said anything like that.
10min in the game there are already sex scenes. but no animations thats why i asked. its after all taged as a animated game.
Like bruh u LITERALLY played 10 mins . How can u definitely say there is no animations when u haven't even played the game till the latest update ? Trying to cherry pick words from an example I gave u to describe ur attitude isn't gonna help . Just because there is a sex scene, doesn't mean it's the only scenes that will have an animation and other scenes won't. The tag is animated. Not animated sex scenes only .

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
As for the usual, go to the game folder and open pc.rpy, search for pc_cheats.

For the lazy ones:

budrose +1000
FCA/FCD toggle dicks
05837591 some code that's given to you to unlock some secrets
letmesee this is the one you are looking for

To bad there aren't anymore, it's always fun to cheat.
thanks for the heads up, didn't know which file to search for them or else I would have done so myself

Sep 14, 2023
thanks for the heads up, didn't know which file to search for them or else I would have done so myself
You can always go to gameresourcesviewer.ru
add all the rpy or rpyc or rpa files, and then you view them, search for something.

So if in a game there is some message: 'enter patreon code' for example, then you can search for that sentence.
Of course that doens't mean it works, some add some encryption so you can't see the codes.

But also interesting when there is no walkthrough, to see what some options do...

Reactions: Oblivion9873

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
I look at the guides and it tells me that it continues in part 1
There are defenetly sexscenes. Not for all chars, i think Imry has none in this update and has the "more in episode 2" massage.
Something went wrong with your installation, update, save file or something. "Continues in part 1" make no sense at all.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
There are defenetly sexscenes. Not for all chars, i think Imry has none in this update and has the "more in episode 2" massage.
Something went wrong with your installation, update, save file or something. "Continues in part 1" make no sense at all.
I'll start the game again

Trminator

May 3, 2017
well, PTGames , one issue I'm having... even if I wanted to support you to get access to Episode2, I can't. Steam is plainly stating "not available in your region", and I'm not seeing anything about Episode 2 on Patreon or SubscribeStar? :/

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
well, PTGames , one issue I'm having... even if I wanted to support you to get access to Episode2, I can't. Steam is plainly stating "not available in your region", and I'm not seeing anything about Episode 2 on Patreon or SubscribeStar? :/
Episode 2 will continue to follow the same release structure as Episode 1 on Patreon and Subscribestar. It's only the final V1.0 builds (which content wise are just polished versions of V0.26 with extra bells and whistles) that won't be released as free releases, since Steam doesn't allow that.

Reactions: ILCjr

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Episode 2 will continue to follow the same release structure as Episode 1 on Patreon and Subscribestar. It's only the final V1.0 builds (which content wise are just polished versions of V0.26 with extra bells and whistles) that won't be released as free releases, since Steam doesn't allow that.
Ahh, I thought (and had no way to check, until just now, when I got myself a steam account outside of my country with oppresive restrictions on Stuff like Adult materials ... Talking about Germany, of all places..) ... that episode 2 was not out yet. It sounded, as if it had been out/available via Steam already, in game :)

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes