Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought my thumbs up would be enough. But yes its the full release. (As there is not Beta in the version nr)
My apologies, for those of us who come from a land down under its summer, and 36C for me, like almost 100US and my brain is a no-go right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

tybow9

Dec 23, 2017
would someone be so kind as to either tell me where the last 2 secret images are or the new cheat code for secret images? please and thank you
master of puppets updated his mod for the secrets so that will help you. It is linked on the main page of this thread

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
PTGames

I've downloaded and updated to the current Android version. However, when I try to continue each of the girls' stories in Episode 2, it sends me to the Steam store.

Shouldn't Episode 2 have been part of this latest update or have I missed something?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What's with I patch early dialogue? When I first played this one it was clear that Katie and the MC are siblings. Now their banter is like they have a different mother. Somehow I lost my old saves and had to start all over again with this update.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
PTGames

I've downloaded and updated to the current Android version. However, when I try to continue each of the girls' stories in Episode 2, it sends me to the Steam store.

Shouldn't Episode 2 have been part of this latest update or have I missed something?
Episode 2 isn't out yet. The update that was just released is the final part of Episode 1.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Animated ??
After 10min gameplay i did not see a single animation.
Where are the animations suppose to be?

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Wow! Full 10 minutes? I wonder how it is possible you haven't seen everything the game has after such a thorough gameplay experience? :unsure:

On the more serious side, there are some animated scenes but not many.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Damn u seem like the guy who doesn't complete the prologue and then complain the game is too short :KEK:.
And you seems to be the idiot that need to pick on other that asks a fair question.
And wtf are you talking about complaining that the game is too short? i never said anything like that.
10min in the game there are already sex scenes. but no animations thats why i asked. its after all taged as a animated game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
And you seems to be the idiot that need to pick on other that asks a fair question.
And wtf are you talking about complaining that the game is too short? i never said anything like that.
10min in the game there are already sex scenes. but no animations thats why i asked. its after all taged as a animated game.
That is not a fair question after 10 mins in a game that has a shit ton of scenes.

Reactions: Piratefishes
Sep 14, 2023
would someone be so kind as to either tell me where the last 2 secret images are or the new cheat code for secret images? please and thank you
As for the usual, go to the game folder and open pc.rpy, search for pc_cheats.

For the lazy ones:

budrose +1000
FCA/FCD toggle dicks
05837591 some code that's given to you to unlock some secrets
letmesee this is the one you are looking for

To bad there aren't anymore, it's always fun to cheat.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Lunars Chosen 0.26 Public with Incest Patch.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc.
Added a cheat switch in preferences during game, return to game and access from quickmenu
Alternative persistent saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.26

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes