DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is there anything that becomes available after Katie catches you with her horsecock dildo, or is it just an interaction without any followup?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
No follow up, for now.
I hope it will at some point, at least it saves me looking around for something that's not in the game yet, as extra scenes like that have no hints, if I may offer some advice, please add hints for those kind of scenes too, and maybe a hint section for side girls too, it will make sure people actually find the stuff you worked hard on if they want to, instead of missing it because they don't know it exists.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I hope it will at some point, at least it saves me looking around for something that's not in the game yet, as extra scenes like that have no hints, if I may offer some advice, please add hints for those kind of scenes too, and maybe a hint section for side girls too, it will make sure people actually find the stuff you worked hard on if they want to, instead of missing it because they don't know it exists.
I considered this, but decided against it. Side scenes are entirely optional and they're fun for people to mess around and find. I don't mind if players miss them, but I feel not having hints creates a nice reward for players exploring. I will try to add in notes saying if it's the end of a certain storyline more though.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I considered this, but decided against it. Side scenes are entirely optional and they're fun for people to mess around and find. I don't mind if players miss them, but I feel not having hints creates a nice reward for players exploring. I will try to add in notes saying if it's the end of a certain storyline more though.
Then how about instead having the character/bio list say you've seen all content for that character in this update, including optional content, no hints, just something saying that players don't need to look around anymore, maybe by putting a green checkmark on them.

Reactions: PTGames

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
PTGames
I don't know if you're interested in doing it, but how about adding the option with Phoenix to ask her to keep you transformed until you ask to be transformed back, add a one-time introductory scene just like the first time Phoenix can fuck you as a girl though, with the MC or Phoenix asking about it, and a repeatable one for the other times, so it would work better in the story, of course that means no progression with the main characters until you transform back, but adding a bunch of side content while transformed, including side content with the main girls, you can even have her ask whether you want to be fertile or not, potentially leading to getting impregnated by futas, and having the one that knocked you up having their own ending with it, or if you get impregnated by one of them having it be an accelerated pregnancy like Vee's, adding an option in your bedroom to advance to the next stage of the pregnancy and have pregnant content that way, and transforming back just removes the pregnancy, removing the memories of the pregnancy from the one that knocked you up, yet having the option in your bedroom to give birth after getting to the final stage of the pregnancy, which would activate the ending of the character that knocked you up (which could be anyone, with the help of magic giving them a dick), this way all of that content would be repeatable too, it would also require being able to visit side girls like Sam at will too though.

It would be a lot of work for sure, but this way it wouldn't make you add too many variables as you won't be to advance the main story while transformed, which you could still add as an alternate progression line at some point, that one being a permanent transformation to make that one easier to code.

I would also like some more body swap content, both ones in the scene only, and longer duration ones that would follow the same rule of not advancing the story while swapped, maybe making permanently body swapped endings for each of the girls too at some point.

This post ended up longer than I thought, I just wanted to make sure I mentioned everything that would make it easier to add, although it would still be a lot of work to write all that content.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames
I don't know if you're interested in doing it, but how about adding the option with Phoenix to ask her to keep you transformed until you ask to be transformed back, add a one-time introductory scene just like the first time Phoenix can fuck you as a girl though, with the MC or Phoenix asking about it, and a repeatable one for the other times, so it would work better in the story, of course that means no progression with the main characters until you transform back, but adding a bunch of side content while transformed, including side content with the main girls, you can even have her ask whether you want to be fertile or not, potentially leading to getting impregnated by futas, and having the one that knocked you up having their own ending with it, or if you get impregnated by one of them having it be an accelerated pregnancy like Vee's, adding an option in your bedroom to advance to the next stage of the pregnancy and have pregnant content that way, and transforming back just removes the pregnancy, removing the memories of the pregnancy from the one that knocked you up, yet having the option in your bedroom to give birth after getting to the final stage of the pregnancy, which would activate the ending of the character that knocked you up (which could be anyone, with the help of magic giving them a dick), this way all of that content would be repeatable too, it would also require being able to visit side girls like Sam at will too though.

It would be a lot of work for sure, but this way it wouldn't make you add too many variables as you won't be to advance the main story while transformed, which you could still add as an alternate progression line at some point, that one being a permanent transformation to make that one easier to code.

I would also like some more body swap content, both ones in the scene only, and longer duration ones that would follow the same rule of not advancing the story while swapped, maybe making permanently body swapped endings for each of the girls too at some point.

This post ended up longer than I thought, I just wanted to make sure I mentioned everything that would make it easier to add, although it would still be a lot of work to write all that content.
That is a different game.

Also please don't remove your original post and repost it and tag me because I didn't reply to it the first time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

tybow9

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone know when will public release come out for 0.26?
supporters get the release 7-10 days before the public so it should release tomorrow-Sunday depending on how long PTGames wants to wait. Maybe today-Saturday it all depends on when it was released last Thursday if that would count as day 1 or not.

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
supporters get the release 7-10 days before the public so it should release tomorrow-Sunday depending on how long PTGames wants to wait. Maybe today-Saturday it all depends on when it was released last Thursday if that would count as day 1 or not.
He doesn't give dates then?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hidden Spot Highlighters
Mod to make secret images easier to find. Replaces secret images with one of several possible indicators.
For version 25 and below.
Fill:
View attachment 908367
Outlines:
View attachment 939121
Stars:
View attachment 908368
Secret Tooltips
Mod that adds tooltips to secret buttons in the secret gallery.
ONLY FOR VERSION 25!
Tooltips:
View attachment 1462934
Main Girl Hints
Mod to add number of remaining scenes for each girl to hints screen.
ONLY FOR VERSION 25!
Hints:
View attachment 2238520
Room Picture Previews
Mod to add visual previews of pictures in MC's room.
Will only show pictures added before version 25.
Room pictures:
View attachment 2238524
To install any of these mods, download appropriate zip and extract game folder over the top of the existing game folder:
View attachment 1147133
Going to wait for this to get updated, and then I'll download 0.26

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, Anal sex, Animated, Bdsm, Big tits, Body swap, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Female domination, Footjob, Futa/Trans (optional), Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Mobile game, Monster girl, Multiple penetration, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Romance, Sandbox, Sex toys, Swinging, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player gets to choose whether it happens or not?
The same would apply to the swinging, is it optional?
If not, Can these fetishes be avoided by avoiding certain Li's?
I prefer all the Li's in my harem to be heterosexual and to only be sexually involved with the MC. I don't mind dropping a few Li's if that will solve that problem.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player gets to choose whether it happens or not?
The same would apply to the swinging, is it optional?
If not, Can these fetishes be avoided by avoiding certain Li's?
I prefer all the Li's in my harem to be heterosexual and to only be sexually involved with the MC. I don't mind dropping a few Li's if that will solve that problem.
Lesbian content often occurs between LI's with the player involved, it cannot be avoided. Swinging is with the MC and side characters, with none of the LI's involved. Swinging is a bad tag for this really, since I don't think I've added scenes where anyone swaps partners as far as I can recall.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Lesbian content often occurs between LI's with the player involved, it cannot be avoided. Swinging is with the MC and side characters, with none of the LI's involved. Swinging is a bad tag for this really, since I don't think I've added scenes where anyone swaps partners as far as I can recall.
Can I avoid the threesome so that I can avoid the lesbian content?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes