Jul 4, 2017
Episode 2 will continue from Episode 1, so you'll need to have played through that, but Episode 2 isn't gonna be here for a few months yet.
Thanks , didn't notice the game was on steam I might play episode one non futa and play two with options also buy it to support and have the game on one place , will chapter 2 be dlc for chapter one or a separate game ?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks , didn't notice the game was on steam I might play episode one non futa and play two with options also buy it to support and have the game on one place , will chapter 2 be dlc for chapter one or a separate game ?
Thanks, I appreciate the support. It will be a separate game.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So the new update (v0.26 Beta 2) is part of season 1?
Will the update be coming to Steam as well?
I bought the game there, but when I'm impatient, I play the updates here :D
Yes, V0.26 will be the last story update of Episode 1.

There'll be a polish update later to turn V0.26 into V1.0, but no new story content will be added.

Story content will continue in Episode 2, which has had a whole bunch of systems overhauled.

Reactions: Dylan741

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Yes, V0.26 will be the last story update of Episode 1.

There'll be a polish update later to turn V0.26 into V1.0, but no new story content will be added.

Story content will continue in Episode 2, which has had a whole bunch of systems overhauled.
Thank you!

maupajoke

Feb 25, 2023
wait so in episode 2 i can choose every futa to have horse dick?
Anyway please make every choice for every girl in ep2 to be futa :3

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
wait so in episode 2 i can choose every futa to have horse dick?
Anyway please make every choice for every girl in ep2 to be futa :3
That would require an insane amount of work.

No, you'll only be able to choose whether a character is a futa or not, not what kind of genitals they'll have. Plus you'll only be able to choose from characters that are a futa, not make every character a futa.

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
That would require an insane amount of work.

No, you'll only be able to choose whether a character is a futa or not, not what kind of genitals they'll have. Plus you'll only be able to choose from characters that are a futa, not make every character a futa.
Since you're answering questions, i have some myself.
Will Imry's Centauress friend have scenes? Will she be a futa? Will she bottom or at least switch?
It's pretty rare to find games with futa centauresses that are not tops, so i've got my hopes up.
Also, any plans to include different types of dicks, or will you keep it simple with just humanoid and horse?
I understand if you don't wanna give spoilers, so if that's the case just say so and i hope the more understanding people won't keep pestering.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Since you're answering questions, i have some myself.
Will Imry's Centauress friend have scenes? Will she be a futa? Will she bottom or at least switch?
It's pretty rare to find games with futa centauresses that are not tops, so i've got my hopes up.
Also, any plans to include different types of dicks, or will you keep it simple with just humanoid and horse?
I understand if you don't wanna give spoilers, so if that's the case just say so and i hope the more understanding people won't keep pestering.
She won't have any adult scenes, as Patreon doesn't allow that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, my turn.
1. Will we get an Xmas or an update before the new year?
2. When will our story move forward, I love the girl's stuff, but I really want to see more of the Neko/Cat girl, it seems like it has come to a stand still.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
OK, my turn.
1. Will we get an Xmas or an update before the new year?
2. When will our story move forward, I love the girl's stuff, but I really want to see more of the Neko/Cat girl, it seems like it has come to a stand still.
Yes, that's the plan. Although beta #3 is available here:

It's story complete, as in reaches the ending of Episode1, including new scenes with Cat.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Really? Personally, I prefer to avoid 'alphas'
Be a Sigma, avoid both Alphas and Betas.

Sorry, couldn't let that opportunity slip.

As for the game, the reason I was into it at all was the Futas. Hopefully next episode they are even more prominent.

Reactions: 0LDSK00L

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I have genuinely considered that storyline, because it would be funny, but it'd cause too many problems with the rest of the game to implement. Maybe one of the endings?
Yes, either as an early ending, or even as an alternate end-game ending.
I'd still prefer a longer unique storyline to get that ending instead of a single scene though

Reactions: Piratefishes
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes