joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It'd be an amazing thing of ppl making models for cat ppl grasp the fact that cats aren't dogs. Their claws retract. That's the entire reason they have those bulbs on the end of their toes. To house the claws and the ligaments and muscles needed to control them.

xiaobohong

Nov 11, 2023
Hello friends, I am a player from China, I would like to ask you a question, now my story is amy and amber's body can not be changed back, amy's suggestion is that one night, she was sitting on the bed, I should explore with her, but I can not advance my story, please help

Reactions: badiadhuru

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Store page for Episode 2 is now live! If you could go wishlist it, even if you don't intend to buy it, that'd help me a lot!

Edit: There's still an update to come for Episode 1 first, don't worry!

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
'People insult my fetish so it's okay for me to insult/question other's'.

Pretty sure that flawed logic reachs its limits very quickly :rolleyes:
Nah people need to stop being so offended just because somebody insulted them. We're all grown ups here or i hope any way and we should all relize the world isn't nice.

• Angry
Reactions: Piratefishes

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Nah people need to stop being so offended just because somebody insulted them. We're all grown ups here or i hope any way and we should all relize the world isn't nice.

Doesn't mean people have to add to it being shit. Besides, what value does going into a game containing a specific kink and then insulting that kink and the people who enjoy it add?

People shouldn't just accept people being assholes, just because assholes exist.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Doesn't mean people have to add to it being shit. Besides, what value does going into a game containing a specific kink and then insulting that kink and the people who enjoy it add?

People shouldn't just accept people being assholes, just because assholes exist.
I get you people see a tag and play it any way and then complain. Sounds stupid i know but you do relize a lot of games will have a tag for example femdom and the femdom is either very light or avoidable and only like one small scene. I'm not saying accept people being assholes i'm just saying this is the internet don't let it bother you so much. People have their opinions about certain stuff and you have yours. If dude thought it was disgusting so be it that's his opinion. You have people that like it and they are the ones that are going to play this and that dude will make his comment maybe 2 and then move on.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
LOL Dude don't pretend that BDSM is normal because it's not. I'm not knocking it but it's not normal. And who care if someone is insulting your fetish? I have a fetish that a lot of people insult all the time and say it isn't normal and they are right it isn't normal. Your fetish doesn't have to be normal and it's ok for people to insult it and call it not normal. You still like it don't you? That's all that matters.
I took it to mean that because it is their fetish/kink it was normal to them. Ultimately what is 'normal' to a person can be very subjective as no individual is the same. There is a difference to how individual people can view things as normal versus that which is seen as a societal/cultural 'norm'. It is just as possible that there is something you do every day or every week in your day to day life that you consider normal but that to someone who lives a little way down your street the could see it as not normal. It wouldn't even necessarily need to be something that is of a sexual nature. It is just the joyous variety that is our species.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, people should stop being offended, yeah they should, but not with the way things are these days.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
To change the subject of conversation to the game:
Does episode two have updated morphs for characters? ( Is morph the term I am searching for?)

I ask because Your skills and the technologie improved a lot since the debut of Lunar's chosen.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
To change the subject of conversation to the game:
Does episode two have updated morphs for characters? ( Is morph the term I am searching for?)

I ask because Your skills and the technologie improved a lot since the debut of Lunar's chosen.
No changes in the character morphs (the things the decide the characters looks) except maybe a small tweak here and there. Graphically though, the images should be much higher quality than they were in the start of Episode 1.

Jul 4, 2017
Would be cool to be able to choose who you want to have futa content on and who off I like male on futa even male on dickgirl but I am not very into horse cocks or other animal genitalia

Last edited:
  • Sad
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes