Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
three issues Ive encountered, all of which actually spin off the first

#1) Amy vs Dealer, the hint isn't very clear you require one of Serena's magic cubes that are described as a booster for telepathy rather than a generic magic booster for the player.

#2) I had $60 for 6+ weeks, then all the plots started requiring money at one time, and Serena doesn't reimburse the player when she says she will. So I had to pay the $10 for the date with Claire, $20 to buy the topaz for Serena, and had to come up with $50 (while having only $30 left of the original $60) to try to buy a half-off magic cube from Serena for the dealer fight.

#3) How to get the job should be a hint though to help avoid the "I have no money, Serena didn't pay me back when she said, and I can't advance ANY plots without the cash" issue. You start the game on day 1 with $60 and after 6+ weeks it wasn't obvious at all what I needed to do to "get a job" with the not a gift camera you get from Katie in the first couple days.

Amy vs Dealer (round 2) required you buy a $50 magic cube from Serena
Claire got her boss blackmail, and you have to take her out on a date (-$10) to move that plot ($60 total so far, with no income)
Kate is seemingly hard-locked with 4 consecutive Saturday afternoons at the pool, putting sunscreen on her back
Serena charged me for the topaz and doesn't reimburse (-$20, still no income)

Aside from the above, the models are nice, and while I'd prefer the option to help Amy magically lose the dick since she seems unhappy with it having been magically done there's plenty of other girls (Claire, Serena and Missy yum) to keep me happy and interested.

I got around the no job thing through a saveedit, and am now exploring as to how/what triggers getting that job so I won't have to cheat, or keep this thread open to search it anytime something comes up that isn't pretty obvious.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
nice update. my only question is regarding the new futa character. if she a futa that part im ok with but does the same things apply to her that it does with amy? not forced to do anything you dont want? atm im ok with amy since you're not forced into anything especially her boning you. but if Amy gets involved with other girls ima have to turn that content off. but the new girl seems more....Assertive? then amy so is what's content with her looking like? is she purely a dom or what?

Edit: Never mind i just saw what the Deity tier benefits are. So it doesn't seem like she'll be a reaccuring character unless her Patron keeps at it. also any plans for an Ebony character?

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You're missing a whole character, to unlock her you need to do some photoshoots. The first two are katie on sunday evening, after doing those (you need to upload before the next one becomes available) the other characters become available. Again you need to upload after each shoot per character to unlock the next one for that character. Eventually you'll unlock Amber.
thx, but, Katie did 1 nude shoot on bed, I slept, uploaded pictures, slept to next sunday evening and could not do the second shoot, only had the talk option

edit:: talked to her everyday for 7 days as often as i could, no option for a second photo shoot

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
three issues Ive encountered, all of which actually spin off the first

#1) Amy vs Dealer, the hint isn't very clear you require one of Serena's magic cubes that are described as a booster for telepathy rather than a generic magic booster for the player.

#2) I had $60 for 6+ weeks, then all the plots started requiring money at one time, and Serena doesn't reimburse the player when she says she will. So I had to pay the $10 for the date with Claire, $20 to buy the topaz for Serena, and had to come up with $50 (while having only $30 left of the original $60) to try to buy a half-off magic cube from Serena for the dealer fight.

#3) How to get the job should be a hint though to help avoid the "I have no money, Serena didn't pay me back when she said, and I can't advance ANY plots without the cash" issue. You start the game on day 1 with $60 and after 6+ weeks it wasn't obvious at all what I needed to do to "get a job" with the not a gift camera you get from Katie in the first couple days.

Amy vs Dealer (round 2) required you buy a $50 magic cube from Serena
Claire got her boss blackmail, and you have to take her out on a date (-$10) to move that plot ($60 total so far, with no income)
Kate is seemingly hard-locked with 4 consecutive Saturday afternoons at the pool, putting sunscreen on her back
Serena charged me for the topaz and doesn't reimburse (-$20, still no income)

Aside from the above, the models are nice, and while I'd prefer the option to help Amy magically lose the dick since she seems unhappy with it having been magically done there's plenty of other girls (Claire, Serena and Missy yum) to keep me happy and interested.

I got around the no job thing through a saveedit, and am now exploring as to how/what triggers getting that job so I won't have to cheat, or keep this thread open to search it anytime something comes up that isn't pretty obvious.
I'm going to rework some of the early game so the first couple of shoots are more mandatory, making sure people know they exist and how they work.

Raise her comfort to 5 I think, that hint needs fixing.

thx, but, Katie did 1 nude shoot on bed, I slept, uploaded pictures, slept to next sunday evening and could not do the second shoot, only had the talk option

edit:: talked to her everyday for 7 days as often as i could, no option for a second photo shoot
You may not have the stats for the next shoot

Reactions: Oldmantac

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Ok I've gotten through this update. I'm gonna play through it again see if I can streamline. One thing other players may have overlooked rather early on, Katie leaves $10 bills randomly throughout the house.
Get the camera from Katie as early as you can. The sooner you can start doing shoots and posting them the sooner you start making an income. I was able to knock out all of Amy and Claire's shoots before finishing their stories.

I really enjoy this game. I like the Trans/Futa content. I've been hoping to find a game that approaches it like this game has. I hope in future updates MC will be able to visit the other characters like you can Claire and Katie. I would also like to see more of the commissioned character (I forget her name)

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
One thing other players may have overlooked rather early on, Katie leaves $10 bills randomly throughout the house.
Get the camera from Katie as early as you can. The sooner you can start doing shoots
Got the camera my first day, I picked up $30 bringing me to a total of $60, spent the next 7 weeks grinding through the girls and not once has the the words 'photoshoot' or 'modelling' come up; even after 2-3 pool sessions with most of the girls. Even wound up searching the whole thread, repeatedly trying to find out how it's started and the closest anybody has come is mentioning they've done x number of shoots and can't start more. So just saying "the sooner you can start doing shoots" isn't at all helpful mate

I'm going to rework some of the early game so the first couple of shoots are more mandatory, making sure people know they exist and how they work.
Here's a MAJOR game-breaking bug... as a test to try and see what I missed and maybe finding the start of the modelling/photoshoots on my own I went back and restarted my game. First day after helping Katie look for her earring (and looking up her panties), I went around the house and picked up the 3x $10 bills Katie left and did NOT go driving looking for the pizza place. Day 2, you are no longer able to take the car to go looking for the pizza place and therefore you hit a literal Game Over on day 2 because you can't search for the pizza shop, which means you can't trigger any other location or person in the game. You can use the map to go to the park or go home at that point, there is no "look for pizza" option after day 1.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Got the camera my first day, I picked up $30 bringing me to a total of $60, spent the next 7 weeks grinding through the girls and not once has the the words 'photoshoot' or 'modelling' come up; even after 2-3 pool sessions with most of the girls. Even wound up searching the whole thread, repeatedly trying to find out how it's started and the closest anybody has come is mentioning they've done x number of shoots and can't start more. So just saying "the sooner you can start doing shoots" isn't at all helpful mate

Here's a MAJOR game-breaking bug... as a test to try and see what I missed and maybe finding the start of the modelling/photoshoots on my own I went back and restarted my game. First day after helping Katie look for her earring (and looking up her panties), I went around the house and picked up the 3x $10 bills Katie left and did NOT go driving looking for the pizza place. Day 2, you are no longer able to take the car to go looking for the pizza place and therefore you hit a literal Game Over on day 2 because you can't search for the pizza shop, which means you can't trigger any other location or person in the game. You can use the map to go to the park or go home at that point, there is no "look for pizza" option after day 1.

I've changed the criteria for the options for the first photoshoots with the other girls appearing. Instead of only appearing once you've done the first two shoots, they'll now appear when you reach certain progression steps in their stories and point you to go and practice taking pictures with Katie before you can choose that option. That way if players ignore the photoshoot stuff, they'll be reminded of it throughout the game to go start it.

As for the bug, try going to the car in the afternoon.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
As for the bug, try going to the car in the afternoon.
Sorry that doesn't seem to fix it, every time anyways. Attaching a save to help track it down, it's from day 2 Evening, just after I got the camera from Katie, so I sleep to next day (wed morn) nap to afternoon, move to garage and click the SUV and only 2 options appear [look at map] and [back]. Tested several times to be sure.

However, going back to my day 1 post-intro save which I can also upload if requested, and sleeping directly to Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon before going to the car [travel to pizza place] is permitted, so it's not a guaranteed bug and means it'll be even harder to track down, even with my save(s).

On the other hand, thanks to Oldman telling me the photoshoots start with Katie on Sunday evening, I got my main save moving along again. Thankfully those shoots aren't hard-coded to happen in sync with their main plots, so kudos on ensuring idiots like me who didn't start the modelling in week 1 can still catch up without redoing everything.

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry that doesn't seem to fix it, every time anyways. Attaching a save to help track it down, it's from day 2 Evening, just after I got the camera from Katie, so I sleep to next day (wed morn) nap to afternoon, move to garage and click the SUV and only 2 options appear [look at map] and [back]. Tested several times to be sure.

However, going back to my day 1 post-intro save which I can also upload if requested, and sleeping directly to Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon before going to the car [travel to pizza place] is permitted, so it's not a guaranteed bug and means it'll be even harder to track down, even with my save(s).

On the other hand, thanks to Oldman telling me the photoshoots start with Katie on Sunday evening, I got my main save moving along again. Thankfully those shoots aren't hard-coded to happen in sync with their main plots, so kudos on ensuring idiots like me who didn't start the modelling in week 1 can still catch up without redoing everything.
Honestly, no idea how that bug happened. I've never seen it happen before and never had it reported, so I don't think it's a recurring thing or going to be much of a problem for the general playerbase. I'd need more reports and instances of it happening to track it down and fix it.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is there a mac version?
Yes, but it's not been leaked yet :p

The public release (which contains an extra scene as well as some early game tweaks not in the leaked version) will be released on friday! :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

That save already has the pizza place unlocked...

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes