voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
are there any plans for "landlady" or should i just find a different game?
It's not an incest game. As I understand it there is a patch that changes the relationship between your roommate and the MC, but it's really kind of pointless as their relationship is barely referred to within the game.

There are a plethora of incest games on this site, some of which are pretty good, but this isn't one of them.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm going to rework some of the early game so the first couple of shoots are more mandatory, making sure people know they exist and how they work.

Raise her comfort to 5 I think, that hint needs fixing.

You may not have the stats for the next shoot
how much higher than 100 do u need? :p
think she is after 150 ish like and 7 in comfort

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Got the camera my first day, I picked up $30 bringing me to a total of $60, spent the next 7 weeks grinding through the girls and not once has the the words 'photoshoot' or 'modelling' come up; even after 2-3 pool sessions with most of the girls. Even wound up searching the whole thread, repeatedly trying to find out how it's started and the closest anybody has come is mentioning they've done x number of shoots and can't start more. So just saying "the sooner you can start doing shoots" isn't at all helpful mate

Here's a MAJOR game-breaking bug... as a test to try and see what I missed and maybe finding the start of the modelling/photoshoots on my own I went back and restarted my game. First day after helping Katie look for her earring (and looking up her panties), I went around the house and picked up the 3x $10 bills Katie left and did NOT go driving looking for the pizza place. Day 2, you are no longer able to take the car to go looking for the pizza place and therefore you hit a literal Game Over on day 2 because you can't search for the pizza shop, which means you can't trigger any other location or person in the game. You can use the map to go to the park or go home at that point, there is no "look for pizza" option after day 1.
how much higher than 100 do u need? :p
think she is after 150 ish like and 7 in comfort
Comfort and affection don't really have anything to do with the first two shoots. You can do the first shoot week 1 on Sunday night.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Comfort and affection don't really have anything to do with the first two shoots. You can do the first shoot week 1 on Sunday night.
and shoot 2? no time of day at any day of the week will allow for katie second shoot or any other shoot with other girls

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
How long does it take Amy to check on the photo studio?
Try progressing photoshoots with individual girls... When you have enough of them (can't remember exactly but you can find if you search this thread), the studio event should trigger.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Public release is now live, including the MAC version, with some fixes, changes and extra content from the leaked Patreon version.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
i see nothing new?
If you're talking about the version that just released 30 minutes ago, there's some slightly changed early game content and a new side character/photoshoot to do. This is the public release of the leaked Patreon version with bonus content, not a full blown content release.

Reactions: Rythan25 and BaasB
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes