vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
PTGames

[23:33]
Apr 27 at 1:40am V0.9 Progress update #5 Oh, this is the 5th progress update, I don't think any update has got that many before. Look at me remembering to actually post them! Anyway, progress is going well. The latest beta has had positive feedback and I've managed to get a lot of work done, there's actually already 3 more scenes than there was in that beta. It's getting close to content complete, so it's time to think about releases! First off, there will be one more beta at the beginning of next month. This should be story complete, with only a couple of bits and pieces missing. The Patreon early release will then happen shortly after, with the public release being tentatively planned for the 15th of May! I also want to take a second to thank you for all of the support, whether you're pledged at $1 or $20, I appreciate any support you give the game, especially right now when things are so unusual. It means a lot that people enjoy the game enough to give money towards supporting it, honestly it's something I never expected would happen. So again, thank you!

Reactions: Barabash

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
For those stuck with photoshoots, if you haven't unlocked the photostudio, check the shop for any outfits to buy, that's usually what people miss.

If you have unlocked the photostudio, then check back at different times of day (the day itself doesn't matter).

Okay so no mind control or possession but what about the rest of it.
Okay with "Magic" in the game dose this fall into "Superpower", "Paranormal", "Fantasy", Sci-fi or ???
Which one would you choose for it.
Sounds like more than 1 power but for now we have mind reading and that would fall under "Superpower" followed by both Fantasy and Sci-fi.

This is on Sunday morning but should have been Saturday morning, the whole convo is about doing first thing on the weekend.
View attachment 634402

ADD: This should be "their" and not "you're" View attachment 634410
It would fall under fantasy, with the rest of the characters involved (demons, fairies) as well as other characters having a variety of magic powers, it'd fit best under the fantasy setting.

As for the bugs, I'll fix those, thanks for pointing them out :)

Reactions: onyxmoose

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For those stuck with photoshoots, if you haven't unlocked the photostudio, check the shop for any outfits to buy, that's usually what people miss.

If you have unlocked the photostudio, then check back at different times of day (the day itself doesn't matter).

It would fall under fantasy, with the rest of the characters involved (demons, fairies) as well as other characters having a variety of magic powers, it'd fit best under the fantasy setting.

As for the bugs, I'll fix those, thanks for pointing them out :)
Okay for now, "Fantasy" tag added.
If MC gets any more spell like power other than "Read Minds" then it will get the "Superpower" tag.

Reactions: PTGames

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You don't considered a Demon to be Sci-fi? LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 09-15-47-63.jpg

What tag would you considered it as?

I thought about "Paranormal" but it really did not fit, it may later but not at this time.
Paranormal [Used when elements such as ghosts are heavily present.]
I also thought about "Religion" and once again if something changes with more such things it may get added.
Religion [***Any significant religious (fiction or otherwise) symbols, text... e.g nuns, churches...]

If there is another combat scene like the one in the gym I will add that tag to the list. (I am still play and just started this today.)
Combat [Used when a game contains combat sections/mechanics, excluding turn-based combat.]

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't considered a Demon to be Sci-fi? View attachment 635051

What tag would you considered it as?

I thought about "Paranormal" but it really did not fit, it may later but not at this time.
Paranormal [Used when elements such as ghosts are heavily present.]
I also thought about "Religion" and once again if something changes with more such things it may get added.
Religion [***Any significant religious (fiction or otherwise) symbols, text... e.g nuns, churches...]

If there is another combat scene like the one in the gym I will add that tag to the list. (I am still play and just started this today.)
Combat [Used when a game contains combat sections/mechanics, excluding turn-based combat.]
Just fantasy should cover it. Demons can be part of urban fantasy or even normal fantasy. The genre is kind of broad.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you get gym to map? I dont have it and i have bought everything from computer shop.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get gym to map? I dont have it and i have bought everything from computer shop.
It should be on your map once you have it unlocked. LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 11-10-26-64.jpg

Hey PTGames not trying to tell you how to make your game but showing C around for her to open her business one day and the very next day its up and running breaks it some how for me.
Just last night MC showed her this place and the very next morning its up and running. LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 11-09-41-94.jpg Maybe a week or so should pass before it opens.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
It should be on your map once you have it unlocked. View attachment 635147

Hey PTGames not trying to tell you how to make your game but showing C around for her to open her business one day and the very next day its up and running breaks it some how for me.
Just last night MC showed her this place and the very next morning its up and running. View attachment 635149 Maybe a week or so should pass before it opens.
I dont get it itäs not unlocked for me and i have done everything ele, only hint that i get is go to gym. How to unlock gym?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK so I just started the game and found out Amy's secret.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please try to not spoil anything for me!! I like this game, but I'm not sure how this choice affect the rest of the game.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I dont get it itäs not unlocked for me and i have done everything ele, only hint that i get is go to gym. How to unlock gym?
Upload your save game and I will take a look at it, make it a page 2 save.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
OK so I just started the game and found out Amy's secret.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please try to not spoil anything for me!! I like this game, but I'm not sure how this choice affect the rest of the game.
Think there is a choice later to make her transform permanently or not, but that choice is not in game yet. No idea if no content with her if say futa no, but you will need to talk and interact with her for story. I chose yes, not a great futa fan but her content I can easily handle. The F on M stuff you can avoid if wish to, the other I am not sure.

Reactions: Alfius
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes