a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Think there is a choice later to make her transform permanently or not, but that choice is not in game yet. No idea if no content with her if say futa no, but you will need to talk and interact with her for story. I chose yes, not a great futa fan but her content I can easily handle. The F on M stuff you can avoid if wish to, the other I am not sure.
Once I found out I have not done anything else with her and will not do anything until she does become female again and if it stops the story then off to the trash can it goes.

Reactions: Alfius

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There looks like there maybe but I will not do the choice and instead just work out at the gym.
I will never choose this so have no idea whats on that path. LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 12-45-54-40.jpg

Yes I did the no futa route and don't know why its there, maybe a bug or something.
I also will never use her for a photo shot (until she becomes a full female) and I hope it don't stop the story otherwise it goes into the trash can.

This is for Amy LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 12-49-03-13.jpg
This is all the other girls so far LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 12-49-11-20.jpg LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 12-49-13-23.jpg LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 12-49-16-43.jpg LunarsChosen 2020-04-27 12-50-47-01.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to unlock photostudio?? stuck on this and I have already bought everything from the store?
I don't know I have not got that far yet but have you tried clicking on your car and see if its there?
Maybe at the pool check your phone and see if its there?

That's all I can come up with until I get to that point.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
PTGames
Well it was great up to the point that the story progression stop because of the "Trans" content that I refuse to do so unless you put in a way to by pass that I am afraid it will go into the trash can.

It says "(Optional) Futa/trans" but you must do the content to progress the story and I will get the "optional" part removed because you have to do it to progress the story.

If and when you get it fixed we can put the "optional" back in.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
a1fox3

Amy's content is avoidable, as far as sex goes, so "futa/trans" is avoidable, unless you think talking to Amy is futa/trans content.

She has two paths:

A romance path, with sex content.
A friend path, with no sexual content.

You pick the path when you talk to her early on at the cafe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I still think you should make the scenes with Amy in the showers repeatable. With little to no new renders needed, it should be very quick and easy to do.
While there's no repeatability in terms of dialogue updating (as if the characters have done it before), there is the Stats and Replays option (the graph icon) at the computer in your bedroom, allowing you to see the shower scenes again. Not sure if that's really what you're wanting, but it's at least something.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
a1fox3

you need to ask the girls to model, like it says to do. Have you done that and uploaded them to the PC in MC's room?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
a1fox3

you need to ask the girls to model, like it says to do. Have you done that and uploaded them to the PC in MC's room?
Yes I have all but the trans.

I am as far as I can go without the trans content and its blocking progress in the story.
View attachment 636032 View attachment 636033 View attachment 636034 View attachment 636035
Yeah, since avoiding futa content means missing Amy entirely, this is probably an oversight. The value of the other women's photos should be higher if Amy isn't in the playthrough so earning the required amount is possible. For your specific game, you can open the console and enter webincome = 100 to force the game to let you continue.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I click on the work out option and she came up and we worked out then she gave the MC a BJ right there in the gym.
That's when I shut down the game and put it in the trash can.

The trans content is not blocked when you choose to have NO trans content.

The hint said to go work out with her and that's when it happen.

The game is broken and needs to get fixed.

Until that is done the word (Optional) needs to be remove or a warning put on the OP stating that it is broken at this time.
You know, this really seems to upset you a lot. Perhaps you should delete the game and play something else, something that does not have the futa tag. I think you will feel a lot better soon.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yes I have all but the trans.

I am as far as I can go without the trans content and its blocking progress in the story.
View attachment 636032 View attachment 636033 View attachment 636034 View attachment 636035
Except you haven't. Sorry, I rarely get snappy with people in response to my game, but you need to calm down. Not only are you coming in telling me what tags apply to my game, which are wrong as Sci-fi is SCIENCE fiction. Demons, magic and fantasy are not in any way anything scientific. You then come in telling me a tag should be removed as optional because there is none optional content which you haven't even played.

If you actually do the photoshoots,, you'll see that they contain no trans content if you're on the no futa content storyline. Amy is female, she was born female, she acts female, she identifies as female, the only trans thing about her is she has a dick that was not her choice to receive and, while on that story path, is never her choice. You also never interact with it, it's rarely even mentioned on that path and you never see it after you make your choice. Not to mention, if you continued her story, you would see that actually, she has a few sex scenes where she no longer has the penis. They are the first and only sexual acts done to her on that story path.

I've no issue with people disliking some of the content in my game, I know it's not for everyone and I'm respectful of that, but please don't come in complaining about tags and content before you've actually played it. Especially as you aren't just another player, but a member of the F95 team, you should be playing all the content (even if it's not your cup of tea) before passing judgement, seeing as what you edit and change can have a huge impact on how a devs work is perceived.

If you have an issue with my work, or how it is tagged, you are welcome to PM me and discuss it privately.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I seem to be stuck, I can;t continue with any of the character story lines until Amber checks out the photo studio. I have gone through several "weeks" by advancing time and nothing is happening.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I seem to be stuck, I can;t continue with any of the character story lines until Amber checks out the photo studio. I have gone through several "weeks" by advancing time and nothing is happening.
I'm stuck too. Help!
What is your current weekly income? (You can see it by going on your computer to where you upload photos you've taken.) If it's below 100, the next event won't trigger. Make sure you've asked every girl to take photos with them, and then make sure to add their photos to the portfolio on your computer. To get the studio, you should have already taken:
  • 3 sets of photos w/ Amy
  • 3 sets of photos w/ Claire
  • 4 sets of photos w/ Katie
  • 3 sets of photos w/ Serena
  • 2 sets of photos w/ Amber

Reactions: Morentho

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
What is your current weekly income? (You can see it by going on your computer to where you upload photos you've taken.) If it's below 100, the next event won't trigger. Make sure you've asked every girl to take photos with them, and then make sure to add their photos to the portfolio on your computer. To get the studio, you should have already taken:
  • 3 sets of photos w/ Amy
  • 3 sets of photos w/ Claire
  • 4 sets of photos w/ Katie
  • 3 sets of photos w/ Serena
  • 2 sets of photos w/ Amber
Well that's the thing, I haven't be able to meet Claire after the boss event when I defended her. I don't even have her first set

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well that's the thing, I haven't be able to meet Claire after the boss event when I defended her. I don't even have her first set
For the first two sessions, go to your pool on a weekday (M–F) morning, and use your phone to text her. After those two sessions, go to her place (in my game, I did it in the morning on a weekday also). You'll have an option Ask to model nude. That should give you all three sessions.

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
For the first two sessions, go to your pool on a weekday (M–F) morning, and use your phone to text her. After those two sessions, go to her place (in my game, I did it in the morning on a weekday also). You'll have an option Ask to model nude. That should give you all three sessions.
I might be stuck . Her name never pops out whenever I go to the pool and click on the cellphone and she's never available in the library. I've bought everything in the store too

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes