lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm sure we'll get more Meg in the future, but the real question is when will she get her horse cock back. You can't just tease us with a first encounter like that and then take the cock way.
Dialogue indicates that it was taken away while she has the collar on and that she'll get it back once she learns to behave.

In the meantime there's bad dragon

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
I have got to the end of 10.1 apart from Amber, the hint says to invite her over but i cant find her anywhere on the map so how do i invite her?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I have got to the end of 10.1 apart from Amber, the hint says to invite her over but i cant find her anywhere on the map so how do i invite her?
Whenever you need to invite someone somewhere(not the studio) you go home, to the pool and click the cellphone at the bottom right corner.

Reactions: Trevords726

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
That's a known but that's fixed for the public release, the typo has now been fixed though, thank you :)

Use the car in the garage :)

Do the hints say content complete for every character? Did you play any of the betas?
Can't seem to activate the last photoshoot.
Love the game btw

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed the hell out of this.. hadn't been around in awhile so started from scratch and totally happy I did. This is one of those 'with 95 pages of stuff' I don't need to critique kind of posts.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed it so much i didn't know if I was happy or sad with each -no more story content in this update- reveal.. I was like 'yes!' then after a few of them it was like 'NOOOO!'............. A few observations.. NOT COMPLAINTS! Especially since this is an ongoing game.. CANNOT believe I didn't get to get me some Emily yet.. And in that regard hard to believe both Emily and Missy don't have their pictures on the HINTS page.. with future content going in that direction (maybe) yet Meg does.

Not in a bad way but getting behind Emily and trying to put dents in your future child's forehead is high on my list of things to try.. and Missy.. gotta love them wings and want to see them wrapped around us as we get our groove on.

.... ok ok I'm better now, just had to get that off my chest.

With that off my chest now I can say to PTGames, loving it. 8/10 and a bookmark.. There would be a Patreon but honestly I can only Patreon so much without getting my ass kicked on the homefront.

A quick throwout question to other Patreon peeps.. how do you decide? How do you choose? Seriously.. do you rotate who you benefit? Do you do a lot of games for a little.. or a few games for a bit more? Do you rotate who you support? Don't want to support someone and then they see I've left and then they think they've done something wrong... Just trying to figure out how to reward Devs without breaking the bank and being fair about it. Enquiring minds want to know..

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
I think my game might be bugged. I can't invite anyone anymore for pictures, and there's no story progression anymore. I also don't have the studio unlocked yet..

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I think my game might be bugged. I can't invite anyone anymore for pictures, and there's no story progression anymore. I also don't have the studio unlocked yet..
Have you bought the outfits from the shop?

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
Have you bought the outfits from the shop?
I have the same problem. And I've bought everything from the shop.
Edit: After looking at the code I think the problem is the webincome is below 100 so it doesn't start the studio event.
Just to make sure. Currently I have "Photos":
Amy: 4,
Claire: 0,
Katie: 4,
Serena: 3,
Amber: 2.
And the web income is currently at 73.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes