Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
No new content for Amy after getting punched in the face :( and I loved the footjob possible femdom coming ?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The sunday afternoon is because she's naked, not because she's got her tits out. More of an automatic reaction than her caring about MC seeing her tits.

The Sunday evening I put down to them just pretending it never happened and carrying on as usual.
Automatic reaction I can understand.

Men pretend it never happened. Women don't forget, ever. They may forgive, but they don't forget.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lunars Chosen [v0.4 Patreon] [PTGames] - Original Size: 1.31GB

Download Win (83.9MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seems promising.. but the futa tag.. maaaaan. I think I'll pass.
I'm confused, did you post just to say you weren't going to play or was that a sly hint to try and get the dev to remove a pretty popular character just to suit your sole tastes?

I'm not mocking i'm really curios. I am on a few websites but this is the only one where people go on to a games thread to say they won't be playing that game, I just find it a bit odd. Just wondering the reason behind it is all.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game frustrates me. Graphic wise the girls look good enough. Storywise that's fine too, something somewhat original. The problem is it's a sandbox type game, and when you are never really sure if a girl is where you want her to be. For instance the hint thing says the one girl is in the bathroom and spy on her there... Okay, so tried to spy on her in the bathroom many times... She is not in the bathroom 9 out of 10 times I look Managed to spy on her twice, but it's so slow going.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I'm looking forward to your first project. Keep it out of the sandbox for me, will you? :)
i will, trust u me ;)
i just reached my frustration limit with this game. sounds promising, looks promising and I'm sure there is a decent story buried somwhere in that sandbox, I just can't be bothered anymore to dig it up

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game frustrates me. Graphic wise the girls look good enough. Storywise that's fine too, something somewhat original. The problem is it's a sandbox type game, and when you are never really sure if a girl is where you want her to be. For instance the hint thing says the one girl is in the bathroom and spy on her there... Okay, so tried to spy on her in the bathroom many times... She is not in the bathroom 9 out of 10 times I look Managed to spy on her twice, but it's so slow going.
Katie is in the bathroom on Sunday afternoon, took me a bit to find that too. (this is for this update BTW)

A simple solution on the day specific events is to put the day in the hint. Do this and that (Monday) or something like that.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Katie is in the bathroom on Sunday afternoon, took me a bit to find that too. (this is for this update BTW)

A simple solution on the day specific events is to put the day in the hint. Do this and that (Monday) or something like that.
So... the bitch only uses the bathroom ONCE a week? Why not EVERY day as a fix instead?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The sunday afternoon is because she's naked, not because she's got her tits out. More of an automatic reaction than her caring about MC seeing her tits.

The Sunday evening I put down to them just pretending it never happened and carrying on as usual.
i dont mind futa as long is the mc doing the fucking...:ROFLMAO:

so what type is in the game?

whats the fucking point in giving us choices in the fight if we lost no matter what?(n)
i can understand if we cant win because the mc dont know how to fight yet, but giving fake choices is something that pisses me off and not only me, i think more people will feel the same way. I suggest you to dont give choices in parts that are linear otherwise that will make it pointless and is a way to annoy people.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lunars Chosen [v0.4 Patreon] [PTGames] - Original Size: 1.31GB

Download Win (83.9MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for compressed

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is claires relationship gonna be all about femdom shit? If so that kinda ruins my favorite girl for me :( I'm just not wired for the kink and it violently conflicts with my natural dominant instincts.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm confused, did you post just to say you weren't going to play or was that a sly hint to try and get the dev to remove a pretty popular character just to suit your sole tastes?

I'm not mocking i'm really curios. I am on a few websites but this is the only one where people go on to a games thread to say they won't be playing that game, I just find it a bit odd. Just wondering the reason behind it is all.
It's just my opinion. I'm not trying to have him remove the character.

D

Deleted member 1200074

I'm looking forward to your first project. Keep it out of the sandbox for me, will you? :)
It's best to not feed the trolls. Responding is just food for it. Starve it of nourishment and it will shrivel disappear.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes