smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
tryed the game but i just cant put up with that free roam.... maybe if u add a quest log or something i will try in the future as of now is hard to know where u have to go etc and makes the game seems kinda empty
Check the PC in the mc bedroom and click on hints, then click on the girls, first serena will tell you to go to the library and that will unlock Claire,after progressing a bit in the library you will unlock Amy

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
tryed the game but i just cant put up with that free roam.... maybe if u add a quest log or something i will try in the future as of now is hard to know where u have to go etc and makes the game seems kinda empty
As others have said, the PC has a hints system that can tell you what to do next for each girl. The only thing it won't tell you is how to start the career stuff but right now that's only three small scenes.

For the career scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Does disabling Amy's futa content mean we eventually get to cure her and then get Amy content? Or does it mean 0 Amy content forever?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does disabling Amy's futa content mean we eventually get to cure her and then get Amy content? Or does it mean 0 Amy content forever?
You only need to ask once and probably not, he can only read minds.

She was gifted it by the gods, turn off futa you turn off Amy.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You only need to ask once and probably not, he can only read minds.

She was gifted it by the gods, turn off futa you turn off Amy.
Well that's all he can do at the moment, I don't think it was ever stated that he can't learn other tricks later was it? Besides, even if he is a one-trick-pony, he knows Serena who is clearly a well-rounded witch capable of a variety of magic. He even says he's planning to talk to her about it. I'm expecting a choice in the future between turning her pole back into a hole, or keeping it as it is.

Personally I think Amy is fine just the way she is, but she's so hot it would be a shame if people not into futa wouldn't get to hit that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think it was ever stated that he can't learn other tricks later was it?
Yes, it was.

Personally I think Amy is fine just the way she is, but she's so hot it would be a shame if people not into futa wouldn't get to hit that.
That's the thing, she's there for people that are into that, the others are there for those that aren't.

Just like not all games are for everyone, not all characters are for everyone.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Well that's all he can do at the moment, I don't think it was ever stated that he can't learn other tricks later was it? Besides, even if he is a one-trick-pony, he knows Serena who is clearly a well-rounded witch capable of a variety of magic. He even says he's planning to talk to her about it. I'm expecting a choice in the future between turning her pole back into a hole, or keeping it as it is.

Non futa fans will get Amy content eventually!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, it was.

Ah, I didn't remember that. It's a shame, as while mind reading is a neat trick, it would be nice to be able to learn some others. I guess we can hope that she was wrong ("a character said so" isn't 100% definitive proof of something, didn't she also say she hadn't seen anything like MC before?), but it does seem less likely.
That's the thing, she's there for people that are into that, the others are there for those that aren't.

Just like not all games are for everyone, not all characters are for everyone.
If someone was asking for Claire to lose the piercings and get bigger boobs, I'd agree with you; even though I would actually like those changes I don't expect every character to be for me. However in Amy's case, it's pretty clear that she isn't all that fond of her dick and most likely wants to go back to having a pussy. I expect if she finds the way to turn back that she appears to be looking for, people who are into her as she is would prefer she didn't do it.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Non futa fans will get Amy content eventually!
Would this mean futa fans will get the other girls as possible futa later? Or... will there be more futa of other girls besides Amy, put into the game?

If everyone hasn't noticed, I came here for the futa content... but I stayed for the storyline XD

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Pretty neat game, added to my watch list.

One thing: When you see the girl (i already forgot her name *facepalm* ) in the cafe after the park, and she collects MC's "sample" her hint doesn't get updated to "end of content". assuming that is her end of content.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Pretty neat game, added to my watch list.

One thing: When you see the girl (i already forgot her name *facepalm* ) in the cafe after the park, and she collects MC's "sample" her hint doesn't get updated to "end of content". assuming that is her end of content.
Yep it’s a bug but is the end of her current content so wasn’t worth putting a whole new bug fix release out for :)

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Interesting concept, could use more diversity of body types though.

Sans the heads and the skintone, all characters are pretty much the same.

Still, the story has a good base, and i could see a lot of room for adventure here. I ditched Patreon after they shut down 2 of my creators... Twice... So i would recommend getting a subscribstar.adult account as well as patreon, so the people who are fed up with Patreon can support you too.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes