PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So i would recommend getting a subscribstar.adult account as well as patreon, so the people who are fed up with Patreon can support you too.
I have been thinking about this after seeing the discussion about subscribstar, but have yet to make a page. I've not looked into it enough yet to decide if it's something I want to use though.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I have been thinking about this after seeing the discussion about subscribstar, but have yet to make a page. I've not looked into it enough yet to decide if it's something I want to use though.

Kk, well just be aware, people are out there who are fed up with Patreon, but would still support ;)

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Just a quick update, the prelease beta has just gone live for Patreons, meaning the Patreon release should be in the next couple of days with the Public release of V0.4 coming next week!

Reactions: ThunderRob

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I may be mistaken but I'm sure this game had a mobile version, am I wrong?
You are mistaken I'm afraid. I am debating an Android release, but it would be unsupported if it's buggy as I have no idea how it works nor do I have a device to test it myself on.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
You are mistaken I'm afraid. I am debating an Android release, but it would be unsupported if it's buggy as I have no idea how it works nor do I have a device to test it myself on.
ok thanks for letting me know

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Minor continuity problem:
  • Sunday afternoon: MC walks in on Katie (totally naked) getting ready to take a bath. Her response? She covers her tits, which he's already seen a number of times, and yells, "Get the fuck out!"
  • Sunday evening: MC visits Katie on her bed watching TV. Her reaction? "Hi! How are you?" No carry-over from the afternoon incident whatsoever.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Minor continuity problem:
  • Sunday afternoon: MC walks in on Katie (totally naked) getting ready to take a bath. Her response? She covers her tits, which he's already seen a number of times, and yells, "Get the fuck out!"
  • Sunday evening: MC visits Katie on her bed watching TV. Her reaction? "Hi! How are you?" No carry-over from the afternoon incident whatsoever.
The sunday afternoon is because she's naked, not because she's got her tits out. More of an automatic reaction than her caring about MC seeing her tits.

The Sunday evening I put down to them just pretending it never happened and carrying on as usual.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes