qazplm

Apr 27, 2017
Weird thing was that when I unzipped v 0.22 it contained v 0.21, not .22. V 0.23 picked up right where I had left off at the end of v 0.21. Not going to complain though.
v0.22 is 0.22 but they forgot to change the folder name

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is that issue with skipping scenes due to choosing not to smuggle food OR weapons fixed in the newest version?

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Tier 5 and 4 (Boss and underboss) : Now
Tier 3 (Capo) : June 19
Tier 2 (Soldier) : June 24
Tier 1 (Associate) : July 5
Everyone else: July 9

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Tier 5 and 4 (Boss and underboss) : Now
Tier 3 (Capo) : June 19
Tier 2 (Soldier) : June 24
Tier 1 (Associate) : July 5
Everyone else: July 9
Sweet! Thanks for the update. Love this game. It's sick, twisted and a hell of a lot of fun! :devilish:

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Is the last scene of this new update supposed to be right after Luna chooses to flash her breasts in public and gets spotted by Paulie?

anauak

Sep 25, 2020
View attachment 1416653
Luna's fall from grace Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Not work download from mixdrop - (Invalid ticket ID. Please try again)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
playing badass, slight crazy route. I like wild cats. dangerous, inviting and fun.
good game, good story.
I went all out corrupted badass myself. I made one hero and one submissive move in the entire playthrough, hero once to open a sex scene and sub once to save a girl from being systematically raped to death. Other than those two brief instances, Luna took the badass or corrupted route every time. I tried balancing in my first ever attempt... that did NOT work out! Once I said, "okay, Luna will be a badass, damn the consequences," everything else fell into place. Love this game! :devilish:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My style is, either being heroic dominant, or badass dominant towards male characters, mainly knocking fuck out of them, killing the corrupt cops from the start and telling males to fuck off in general.

And either being heroic submissive or corrupt submissive towards female characters, like always trying to obey the madam, (I hope i get the choice for Luna to become her obediant little slut sometime) or always submissive to the all female gang members.

In short, I LOVE LEZDOM ON FEMALE PROTAGS!!!

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how to unlock futa luna? i skip through a lot of dialogue cause i wanted scenes but didnt get futa option
She's not futa all the time, only on certain occasions. It seems to be directly connected to the times when Luna our MC allows Luna? the devilish voice in her head, that seems to be some sort of ghost or demon, to take over. The "red queen" as I call Luna? (only name given for this alter ego, Luna?) changes Luna's appearance several times during gameplay and brings about her futa change as well. When Luna? relinquishes control back to Luna, her appearance after regaining herself can stay like the Luna? version or sometimes reverts to the look she had before the change yet she goes back to having female genitalia, losing her futa form after each "possession." Pretty sure the only way Luna would be a full time futa is if Luna? (the voice in her head aka red queen) took over Luna completely and permanently... not so sure that isn't her goal.

That said, you can unlock the futa scenes by making choices that allow Luna? to take over. Pretty sure I've seen them all with badass and corruption both around 160 and paltry single digits in the hero and sub categories in Luna's profile. Hope that helps.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :devilish: (y)

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes