JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am convinced now, Luna is some badass Vampire goddess or atleast a vampire goddess lives in her. Even could be that Luna is her other-self just with some serious memory loss,but she is definitely not human. "anymore" anyway. Vampire Goddess who lost part of herself is what I think.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I loved the short hairstyle she has in the beginning of the game, but stopped playing when she didn't have it for several updates. Has the original hairstyle returned or is it still new scene= new hair-style?
I'm in the opposite situation. I'm hesitant to try the game because I don't like MC short hairstyle. So she got a new hairstyle later in the games? Anyone have a screenshot of how it look like?

Reactions: anauak and RyRa²
Jan 27, 2021
I'm in the opposite situation. I'm hesitant to try the game because I don't like MC short hairstyle. So she got a new hairstyle later in the games? Anyone have a screenshot of how it look like?
Yes, she got several actually, but eventually the dev adopted those two

Long black hair most of the time

confusedluna.jpg

Ponytail when she is undercover at the office
entercomputeroom20def.png

Last edited:

Kane15

Sep 28, 2020
Hello,

there's a bug in my game, i tried differnet choices but at the same scene it always ends for me.

someone any idea?

greetings

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not sure about v0.23 but I was on v0.21 and found v0.22 here in it's full glory so I am pleased to see new content.

Thanks to Frozen Synapse and BaasB for keeping even the "playing for free" crowd stocked with new updates.

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Not sure about v0.23 but I was on v0.21 and found v0.22 here in it's full glory so I am pleased to see new content.

Thanks to Frozen Synapse and BaasB for keeping even the "playing for free" crowd stocked with new updates.

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:cool:(y)
The 0.23 light is at the patreon sight. It is public there, so download is free there.

0.23 Public Release

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The 0.23 light is at the patreon sight. It is public there, so download is free there.
Thanks. I took a DL of that earlier as well. Not sure what the light version does or how it differs so not dropping it in my WIP folder for this game but I'm dropping it in my testing folder to give it a go. Been a while since I started over with Luna. So, it will be cool for a change of pace. :cool: (y)

Reactions: taglag
Jan 27, 2021
Thanks. I took a DL of that earlier as well. Not sure what the light version does or how it differs so not dropping it in my WIP folder for this game but I'm dropping it in my testing folder to give it a go. Been a while since I started over with Luna. So, it will be cool for a change of pace. :cool: (y)
The light version is like the full version, but all images except the last update are compressed

• Red Heart
Reactions: RyRa² and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The light version is like the full version, but all images except the last update are compressed
Cool! I installed it in my testing folder to avoid copying over the version I have been updating since v0.4. Fortunately, even in a separate fold the game read my saved game data. So, I was able to proceed.

Weird thing was that when I unzipped v 0.22 it contained v 0.21, not .22. V 0.23 picked up right where I had left off at the end of v 0.21. Not going to complain though. It's an interesting game. :)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The further it goes, the more it seems to me that the real Luna will eventually be absorbed by the personality of the queen that is inside her. Of course she's badass, but I hope that there will be a chance to get rid of her, retaining all or at least part of her power.

Also I'm not sure why the sudden change in the form of futa Luna's dick. Now it looks like an attached dildo.

Jan 27, 2021
The further it goes, the more it seems to me that the real Luna will eventually be absorbed by the personality of the queen that is inside her. Of course she's badass, but I hope that there will be a chance to get rid of her, retaining all or at least part of her power.

Also I'm not sure why the sudden change in the form of futa Luna's dick. Now it looks like an attached dildo.
I think she will be absorbed by dark luna only if you play badass, but yeah, it's going in that direction. Dark Luna also seems to be an exhibitionist, but if you notice, she is not pushing Luna to expose herself just because she enjoys it. Throughout the game
is implied several times that she wants to gain fame/reputation for some reason, and in the last update on the hero route, Luna is warned that she should keep a low profile or she will take over.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes