Jan 27, 2021
this
who is jolanda? is she in the game prior to agent hearts talk?
Yes, but as I recall, she is only on the hero route. When Jas makes Luna choose beween food and guns, if Luna picks food, she is going to deliver it to Jolanda.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is there seems to be a bug. When Jas ask Luna to choose between guns, food and neither, if you picked neither it gives problem and apparently put you on the hero route.

Reactions: raaewe

raaewe

Mar 17, 2018
Yes, but as I recall, she is only on the hero route. When Jas makes Luna choose beween food and guns, if Luna picks food, she is going to deliver it to Jolanda.
The problem is there seems to be a bug. When Jas ask Luna to choose between guns, food and neither, if you picked neither it gives problem and apparently put you on the hero route.
must be it cause i picked neither

edit- yep its bugged
to meet her first time you need to pick The Chieftan over Tanisha[warning NTR] for second time you need to pick food and mc at some point decides to go to community center then game acts like its second meeting even if its not, if you picked neither over food/guns you can meet with her by end of the update and game always treats it like its 3rd meeting

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko
Jan 27, 2021
must be it cause i picked neither

edit- yep its bugged
to meet her first time you need to pick The Chieftan over Tanisha[warning NTR] for second time you need to pick food and mc at some point decides to go to community center then game acts like its second meeting even if its not, if you picked neither over food/guns you can meet with her by end of the update and game always treats it like its 3rd meeting
Yes. It's a problem because it puts you on the hero route, and if you played as sub, it doesn't make much sense. From what I understand, Frozen knows about this, but he is waiting to fix it for a couple of reasons. He posted this on Patreon a couple of days ago.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
The game's kind of a tease with the whole handing The Chieftain to the "Boys," really wanted to see where that ended in this update.
Also, love how the MC is disgusted by that and I get asked 4-5 times to change my mind, not many of these types of games let me decide on that even once.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will i ever get the chance to fully submit to the Madam? Please? Evil dominant mature women like her is a massive turn on for me, i ALWAYS choose submissive choices on women and use Jokers cheat mod to make sure that against men, Luna's a dominant badass but against women she's helpless if their dominant.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are not giving enough information for anyone to help you. Copy and paste (inside a spoiler tag) your errors.txt and traceback.txt from the game folder. If neither exists, post the log.txt file.

Gokilw

Feb 21, 2022
You are not giving enough information for anyone to help you. Copy and paste (inside a spoiler tag) your errors.txt and traceback.txt from the game folder. If neither exists, post the log.txt file.
Bro the game doesn't start means does not even display, only loading, the game app run on task manager a few minutes then disappear
Here the log file
Sat Apr 23 21:36:50 2022

Windows-8-6.2.9200

Ren Py 7.3.5.6806

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.31s Early Init took 0.02s

Loader init took 0.73s. Loading error handling took 0.555

Loading script took 8.77s

Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s Loading persistent took 0.00%

Importing renpysteam: ImportError("No module named renpysteam',)

Set script version to: (7, 3,

Running init code took 2.78s

5)

Loading analysis data took 1.86s

Analyze and compile ATL took

Index archives took 9.80s

0.12s

Dump and make backups. took 0.00s

Cleaning cache took 0.00s Making clean stores took 9.80s

Initial gc. took 0.73s

DPI scale factor: 1.000000 Creating Interface object took 0.11s

Cleaning stores took 0.005 Init translation took 8.15s

Bulld styles took 0.03s

Load screen analysis took 8.97s Analyze screens took 0.02s

Save screen analysis took 0.00

Prepare screens took 2.51s Save pyanalysis. took 0.00

Save bytecode. took 0.00s

Running start took 0.02s

Performance test: Interfac

Last edited:

Gokilw

Feb 21, 2022
When that error comes up, usually Video drivers, "game optimizer" programs, and antivirus software tend to be the prime suspects. For starters, try closing - turning off your radeon/geforce software and see if the game runs
I already turn off the anti virus still won't launch

qazplm

Apr 27, 2017

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Maybe it's Daz in my eyes but why do I get the feeling that Madame is Luna's mother, or at least her relative.

Jul 15, 2017
I loved the short hairstyle she has in the beginning of the game, but stopped playing when she didn't have it for several updates. Has the original hairstyle returned or is it still new scene= new hair-style?

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
is the light version essentially just the update (or does downloading this version mean there a scenes you can't play)?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes