SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Getting an error in the latest update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happens when talking to Ogre and selecting the option "Yes, my other self has a point.". Can ignore it and move on, but thought I'd mention it in case it is an important flag or something (on the badass route, if that matters).
screenshot0001.png

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1416653
Luna's fall from grace Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points.

Installation:

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
View attachment 1416653
Luna's fall from grace Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points.

Installation:

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Too bad I was happy about a cheat mod only you can not download the Mixdrob directs you to dubious sites but not to download the mod and from Patreon you are also directed to Mixdrob LG Silana

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Too bad I was happy about a cheat mod only you can not download the Mixdrob directs you to dubious sites but not to download the mod and from Patreon you are also directed to Mixdrob LG Silana
1648644361291.png

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
dubious sites
If that is happening it's because you're not using any ad blockers and in this day and age of the internet they are a must. There's ad blocker - ublock - ghostery and many others that you can use to prevent pop ups and redirects.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Is it me or does it feel like some content is missing. Lots of black screens here and there and sometimes I think something is happening, etc.. Also whats with **r b**s, is that suppose to be like that?

Just curious. Was not sure to expect from this, normally play male protag games(cuz I'm a dude). But the story seemed interesting, so far I've found it a fun read. But just seems kinda of jarring with the pacing at times.

Jan 27, 2021
Is it me or does it feel like some content is missing. Lots of black screens here and there and sometimes I think something is happening, etc.. Also whats with **r b**s, is that suppose to be like that?

Just curious. Was not sure to expect from this, normally play male protag games(cuz I'm a dude). But the story seemed interesting, so far I've found it a fun read. But just seems kinda of jarring with the pacing at times.
I think that **r b**s was censored on purpose. Probably clues of some kind about Luna/her mother

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
How can you tell whether you're on a pet or a hooker path?

Yeah I also think something might be causing us to skip frames or whole scenes. Was talking to Agent Hearts about Kim and then suddenly she tells me I have to decide if I want to side with Jolanda or the Chief. I don't remember talking to Jolanda after seeing her for the first time. Did I forget something or is my game bugged?

Last edited:
Reactions: raaewe

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Definitely one of my fave games on here. Playing Luna with total defiance and high corruption is so much fun...she is a total badass.
Also, the newer look Luna is so much better. I love that she can plan to take it all for herself :devilish:
Yeah this is one of the best female MC games already here. I like how you can decide how Luna should be like. Too many female MC games just have the same bimbo who gets screwed over by everyone

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
If that is happening it's because you're not using any ad blockers and in this day and age of the internet they are a must. There's ad blocker - ublock - ghostery and many others that you can use to prevent pop ups and redirects.
No i have no Ad blocker

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, for some reason my moon turns into a pimp. but I had made the deal with Jas to be a whore not a pimp. how do i get to this?
I was having the same issue, and I think I found the problem. I loaded an old save and when Jas ask Luna to choose between guns, food and neither, instead of choosing Neither, the submissive option, I picked guns. Everything worked fine from that point. I already reported this to the dev.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes