LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Luna with long hair is hundred times better then Luna with short hair - It will be much better to play all the time with long hair instead that disgusting short hair! By the way,that girl Natasha who is also work for "Madame" it looks even better then Luna - the only thing on Luna which is better then Natasha are her tits which are one or two ideas more bigger then Natasha's tits,but everything else on Natasha is better then Luna's :D

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
Oh God, the Baddass corrupted route is so fucking awesome. I cant wat to make pay that bith madame and all of the scumbags.

But i need more femdom scenes with mans there so little.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom
Jul 21, 2021
Anyone have an updated version of the cheats? I downloaded it and put it in the folder, yada..yada, opened the game and the cheat button is on the screen, I press it and I get an instant error from there.?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I have only played the corrupted/badass route so far which is totally awesome... but make no mistake, there WILL be a corrupted/submissive playthrough as well, for sure - and I won't enjoy it any less.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have only played the corrupted/badass route so far which is totally awesome... but make no mistake, there WILL be a corrupted/submissive playthrough as well, for sure - and I won't enjoy it any less.
I'm playing exactly that - Corrupted/Submissive path :D It's the best one for me but the Corrupted/Badass is also good...Sometimes in the options you have to make a decision are only two choices - like "Hero" or "Badass" and then i choose badass one,so that's why i am saying the badass one is also good even if not played it full badass but instead full submissive path and only a few badass choices :)

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

qazplm

Apr 27, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/linux LIGHT (Everything compressed except last update)

Mac LIGHT (Everything compressed except last update)

Win Normal

Mac Normal

Android

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Just 2 questions if I may, does anyone ever do an android version with jokers mods and/or is there a version where you can get rid of the black background for the text.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How much content as in game time should i expect from a single playthrough?

I've had my eye on this for ages but I'm always put off by the changelog mentioning how few days there are in the game i.e. Latest changelog states there are only 7 days

Jan 27, 2021
How much content as in game time should i expect from a single playthrough?

I've had my eye on this for ages but I'm always put off by the changelog mentioning how few days there are in the game i.e. Latest changelog states there are only 7 days
The game is quite long. I think there are 8000 images or something. So, several hours gameplay. If you play all the routes, probably more

any anal in game?
Here and there. Right off the bat, there is a scene with anal plug, and another scene with anal sex

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes