Lowliest

Aug 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/linux LIGHT (Everything compressed except last update)

Mac LIGHT (Everything compressed except last update)

Win Normal

Mac Normal

Android

Sorry, I am new at this. How do you apply this update without starting over, and can you even do that? I just update the files and continue with the save?

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
great game but the mechanic/electronic sound effects are troubling me. they are really disturbing and you can't seem to be able to get rid of them. when i turn "music" off in options, even when "sound" is on, you often have to endure them. could there be any way to silence them without making the more "normal" human sound effects (sighing, moaning, shouting etc) audible? like identifying and deleting them from the game folder or something? i know it's a long shot but any kind of help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
great game but the mechanic/electronic sound effects are troubling me. they are the single most disturbing sound effects i have come across in any kind of game and you can't seem to be able to get rid of them. when i turn "music" off in options, even when "sound" is on, you often have to endure them. could there be any way to silence them without making the more "normal" human sound effects (sighing, moaning, shouting etc) audible? like identifying and deleting them from the game folder or something? i know it's a long shot but any kind of help would be appreciated.
If you just delete the files from the game folder, the game will give you an error.
In order to do what you want to do, you need to open the script file with atom or similiar program, and search for "play music" and delete all the entries. Usually sound effects like moans etc and music are two different things. So you should be able to delete the music, but keep the sound effects

Reactions: fugazi666

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
thanks for the swift reply and trying to help me, but that software (like anything available on github) seems to be a bit over my head. i'll manage somehow.

If you just delete the files from the game folder, the game will give you an error.
In order to do what you want to do, you need to open the script file with atom or similiar program, and search for "play music" and delete all the entries. Usually sound effects like moans etc and music are two different things. So you should be able to delete the music, but keep the sound effects

Lowliest

Aug 17, 2020
Renpy games have save files in 2 places the game folder and backup ones stored in another place. So you just have to extract the game files and click load and pick a save file.
I think I fucked up because I had to start over anyway, but if you just skip it's pretty quick anyway.

@ the dev, shouldn't the .exe file have the same name in each update so it gets overwritten?

Anyway, good update, a little short on the smut side at least in the evil dominant route but I like where the story is going and I'm actually fairly engrossed in just knowing how the characters will end up now lol.

I hope the next one hopefully leaves the story in a more advanced direction, but I like how you are setting up everything up.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Lowliest

You should never drag and drop new files onto old files as you can easily mess things up in multiple ways. You should always extract and start with the new version if you need to move save files from the old one you can.

bit over my head
You don't need anything special to edit script files. First use unren found on the site and place the .exe file from unren in the game folder where the game exe file is. Run unren and select 9 and it'll extract everything. Back up script file and then drag and drop the script.rpy file onto notepad and do a search for play music. Try deleting what you want to delete. Click file - sav as - change save as type to all files and then select script.rpy. Trial and error and testing follows.

Also make sure when you make a copy of the script.rpy file that you move it outside the game folder otherwise the game will read it and throw up errors.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fugazi666

Lowliest

Aug 17, 2020
Lowliest

You should never drag and drop new files onto old files as you can easily mess things up in multiple ways. You should always extract and start with the new version if you need to move save files from the old one you can.
Ah, so I should have moved the old save file in the new folder? Thanks, that makes sense.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
so I should have
It's because some files might get overwritten while others might not and you don't know if shit has been changed like script names and files and you might end up with left over files from the old version that can cause problems. You can also wind up with multiple files that have the same code in them and gets errors.

What I always did was delete everything from a game folder but the save folder and when a new update would come out I would extract the game files and make a copy of the old save folder and paste it into the new game folder.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Wait... WHAT? What is with all the creatures and headless zombie stuff? Is this seriously part of the update? Or was this an April Fool's joke? I get there is a bit of supernatural elements to the game, but monsters/demons/whatever are part of it now?

Jan 27, 2021
Wait... WHAT? What is with all the creatures and headless zombie stuff? Is this seriously part of the update? Or was this an April Fool's joke? I get there is a bit of supernatural elements to the game, but monsters/demons/whatever are part of it now?
From what the dev said, 0.23 will be focused on Tanisha, Vera and "mystical side" of the game.
So no, it's not an April fool joke.
And I don't know why, but I have an inkling that the headless guy is Luna's handiwork? :unsure:

Last edited:

raaewe

Mar 17, 2018
How can you tell whether you're on a pet or a hooker path?

Yeah I also think something might be causing us to skip frames or whole scenes. Was talking to Agent Hearts about Kim and then suddenly she tells me I have to decide if I want to side with Jolanda or the Chief. I don't remember talking to Jolanda after seeing her for the first time. Did I forget something or is my game bugged?
this
who is jolanda? is she in the game prior to agent hearts talk?

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
You meet her right after learning about the plot to attack the girl gang (hellions?) base. You get a choice if you want to see a ntr scene with Tanisha and the woman you ask for directions after making that choice is Jolanda I think.

Reactions: raaewe
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes