Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So question if you do indeed kill Nash, is that also going to take out the chance for his other slave girls showing up in the future?

Last edited:

novalore

May 4, 2020
loaded mine went to start a new game and its just black screen

nm i figured it out lol

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Assuming it could be Luna's mother (compare with flashback scene)
She is not. Her mother had red hairs. The one is Blond. Her mother is dead alredy, looking in the past from her father and the unknown man. They talked to bring father wife bak to live. I'm 100% sure the blondy hag isn't Luna mother.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The new (long-haired brunettes) Luna and Natasha look amazing!:love:

It will be great if there is a relationship between Luna and Natasha!:love:
I gonna make Natasha my slave not lover.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022
I was surprised just how much I enjoyed this. Between the humour and Luna being so cool when she acts all psycho.
The story is captivating enough to keep interest. Some of the renders were a bit rough. Overall though very enjoyable :)

Last edited:
May 9, 2020
Hi guy, can i ask that is the image quality of the compressed version good? Much different from the full ones or it is acceptable?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I expected this to be the usual blackmailed female protag becomes a submissive whore type, but so far I love Luna as a dominant badass ♡
I love Luna as Dominant Badass/Hero. She can asl use her power to make somone kill each others without even use a gun even she got one

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022
She is brilliant as a complete badass, even a bit scary at times which I loved :LOL:
I totally love her new look with the dark, longer hair...wasn't a fan of the shorter hair. She looks much hotter now.
The dev is doing a great job on this, the alternate routes/choices are really well implemented.
I thought it was just going to be another Fashion Business clone, glad I'm wrong!

Jan 27, 2021
Hi guy, can i ask that is the image quality of the compressed version good? Much different from the full ones or it is acceptable?
It's very lossy/grainy but that's to be expected. The images of the full version are compressed to begin with, and the compressed version's size is 1/10 of that.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes