88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
can we te tall to The Madame to fuck and be rude? (Due the fact I don't like that limited choise when we can't tell to fuck off (inkling about this) I'm on pure /badass dom route. I don't like when we can't hit her again when she ask to cleans the room or wheter she had in mind), (I would love to hit that Madam again after killing the previous boss. or better I would love dominate her puttin mada into her place on her knee)

• Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I think you need to take advantage on her
does this happen after petkov? if so i did that but mariko just goes home afterwards so abit confused by that lol :p

I think it has been removed from the game cos ive done this 5 times already :rolleyes:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
does this happen after petkov? if so i did that but mariko just goes home afterwards so abit confused by that lol :p

I think it has been removed from the game cos ive done this 5 times already :rolleyes:
It based on choise and point you gain and it work on corruption rute with Luna? tha can use the spall if you agree with her and agred first to be a pimp for Jass. which. It alos unluck a onversiation with Luna? her dark side that she is the only one can use magic I guess.

(Sad that Luna can't use magic at all. We can can have lot of fun with MC be able to use magic as well)

• Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I wish when you lose the dual Vera les raped Luna on the spot no bondage... Just a man handle/woman handle rape.... Infact Almost all the rape scenes are heavy bondage instead of some more knock down drag around rape.... A bit disappointing, not saying Heavy bondage is bad but having the author switch it up more often would be nice... And hopefully no more teaser rape like when Luna learns of the attack on the Hellion compound... I wish the author would redo those that scene as well as the end of the dual... Bad ass Luna should have raped Vera on the spot if she wins

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
screenshots 0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshots 0.21

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope we can put the Madame in her place and I would like to hit her hard. She need the same path of her previous boss got. Dead!
The Madame need to Die and Lune took her place. It gonna be good

Well I rether make baddass and hereo choise insteed of submissive. And that man white hat gonna submit to Luna (Hopefully)
We need to save the girl we saved the first time we met her. Why putting her aside?

To build our own gane gonna be fun. I hope hero luna gonna had her gang as well. Since you knwo she gonna need lot of help long the way even better if it come from by her own gang.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
88Michele88

Adams and Brown in their list are the corrupted cops.
I have alredy killed them. But I need to kill The Madame as well. She need to die and I wish to be able asnwer he back when we see her next day af her boss death, due the fact I wann just put her in her place when she ask to clean rooms or something like that becous luna is badass hero, just to hit her once again.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is there lezdom sub route ? Like being dominate
sadly not. i tried to dominate the guys and be submissive to the girls and that made her go crazy :ROFLMAO: and as far as i know if you go full sub you can´t avoid dicks.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So the new version is out on patreon a bit too big for my hardrive so I am just waiting for a compressed version to come out

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes