rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
How come all the models look pretty good and then the main character is so bad. I mean, you have to go out of your way to make a model that bad. Fun game though.

Jan 27, 2021
I think it releat also to the cops if Luna don't take the guns in Headshot's Hideout she gonna raped while trasporting for the tribe Hellions with the gun you can't kill them.
If I remember correctly, even if she didn't take the gun Luna can still drive over the cops with the truck if she is crazy enough

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 1416653
Luna's fall from grace Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey there, so the banner says walkthrough mod but then you say it's a cheat mod. So which one is it?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of the game (v0.19) (623 MB):
PC -
Sorry, was getting errors and couldn't get the mac version done :(
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
crazy guys daughter? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It depend If you lokung for Yuri daguhter Veronica aka Vera, you help Yori if you ain't konk him aout it and talk to Susan. It depent if you talked with a white hired man and sold some wepons he lead you on Yori. But the MC can be raped du the fact she wanna knwo where Veronica. Non that I mind. If you don't wanna see them rape her just try to finde another way withou force your way in.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I have just find that game, and i liked it so far....
I have played with Luna as a submissive way, but I can't avoid that she become an aggressive and at that point a finished the game....
There is a lot of choice to influence her personaliti, and if someone play in the dominant way it's ok ot Lune become agressive, but in the submissive way??? It is very annoying View attachment 1469533
Why you ask? I tell you. becous the Dark Luna is her badass self and claly care about her good side. Due the fact it can't be avioded becous it part of the story it look like turn back to the bast when Luna killed everyone in the house before escaping. that luna is more like her dark side who care about her in her own way. I hope to kill Madame as well and hit her hadr again.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Here is a compressed version of the game (v0.19) (623 MB):
PC - MEGA
Sorry, was getting errors and couldn't get the mac version done :(
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.
Okay, any info when you might get the Mac version compressed?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes