myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think I got to slightly unstable by picking something that was opposite from what I was usually picking.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
YO dark Luna is best Luna.
My little badass Luna is so close to Dark Luna I can barely tell the difference. Normal Luna might have warned some of the others before setting fire to the place.

A little disappointed though we can't bar the door and burn Shithead alive though. I think Dark Luna was a little merciful there

Reactions: 88Michele88

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
My little badass Luna is so close to Dark Luna I can barely tell the difference. Normal Luna might have warned some of the others before setting fire to the place.

A little disappointed though we can't bar the door and burn Shithead alive though. I think Dark Luna was a little merciful there
Hero Luna is actually kind of boring the only reason I did another path for the hero Luna was just for the agent.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jan 27, 2021
YO dark Luna is best Luna.

Yep, Dark Luna is the best, but Crazy Luna is a close second

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Yep, Dark Luna is the best, but Crazy Luna is a close second
I just dislike all the rape, beatings, and stuff like that towards Luna to make her crazy. I mean it makes sense that'd she lose it when things like that happened to her but I don't know just feels weird seeing her like that when she was trained to be a badass killer when she was young. And I usually don't care for stuff like that it just hits different with Luna for some reason. I wished there was a path where she was a badass that can also unleash the crazy killer side of her without all that stuff.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hero Luna is actually kind of boring the only reason I did another path for the hero Luna was just for the agent.
I only play the Hero option when it comes to saving Mariko and getting to fuck Special Agent Cutie
I just dislike all the rape, beatings, and stuff like that towards Luna to make her crazy. I mean it makes sense that'd she lose it when things like that happened to her but I don't know just feels weird seeing her like that when she was trained to be a badass killer when she was young. And I usually don't care for stuff like that it just hits different with Luna for some reason. I wished there was a path where she was a badass that can also unleash the crazy killer side of her without all that stuff.
You an cheat to get Crazy though. If someone can add that to a mod though, that would be schweeeeet.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I only play the Hero option when it comes to saving Mariko and getting to fuck Special Agent Cutie

You an cheat to get Crazy though. If someone can add that to a mod though, that would be schweeeeet.
Also wished there was a badass hero path like an anti-hero path where you can choose on certain checks rather than it being like oh you can't kick this person's ass or do something like that since you're on the hero path. Like, let me kill people and kick some ass while I'm more on the side of justice.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also wished there was a badass hero path like an anti-hero path where you can choose on certain checks rather than it being like oh you can't kick this person's ass or do something like that since you're on the hero path. Like, let me kill people and kick some ass while I'm more on the side of justice.
I'm more the opposite. I wanna kill everyone in my way, but then every now and again Cutie says something, and then morality (or maybe just having the hots for Cutie) kicks in and my Luna does the right thing

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes