Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How much game time is there for a single play through? I like the sound of this game but 5 days doesn't seem like a lot. I appreciate there seems to be a few different routes but I'm not the sort to play through a game multiple times

Jan 27, 2021
How much game time is there for a single play through? I like the sound of this game but 5 days doesn't seem like a lot. I appreciate there seems to be a few different routes but I'm not the sort to play through a game multiple times
Uh, definitely several hours...but I don't know exactly.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
My only complaint about this game is that there are no normal men here.
There are only some freaks, rapists, perverts, blackmailers, old assholes and so on.
Every sex scene with a man is basically rape.
Honestly that seems to be a problem in most female MC games..almost no normal men, instead just rapists and old ugly dudes lol. This is still better than most female MC games since at least there is an option to be badass instead of just getting screwed over constantly (and the girls are more likable)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't like her original hairstyle either but later on her design changes for the better.
One of the reasons I like fan art is the ability to experiment with hairstyles and clothes. And some of the results can be kinda fun. For example, I draped that yellowy top Luna wears after rescuing Mariko but her boobs are too big for it, so her nipples poke out the top

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Compressed version? It damn huge even with others hosts. Anyone had Compressed version?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.18] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 388 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 371 MB: -

Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.18] Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes