Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I've got all but a few of the expression assets identified for Luna. Some of her clothes, and most of the in-game locations, if anyone else is interested in creating fan art.

Now just hoping I can get the files for some of the other characters.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
When is the option to become a pimp? I deduce that it is on the RUDA route, right?

thanks for your answer :D
I don't know what RUDA means :unsure: Anyway, it happens after you rescue Mariko, but I don't know the preconditions. Jas will either ask Luna to become a prostitute or she will ask her to "protect" Suzy and the other girls. (basically, becoming a pimp)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When is the option to become a pimp? I deduce that it is on the RUDA route, right?

thanks for your answer :D
I had a thought ... if Luna becomes a pimp, does that mean she needs a fur coat, cane, and top hat?

EDIT:
Also, am I the only one that still feels the need to refer to Madame Dubois as "Saggy Tits", even after she has the cosmetic surgery at the Company?

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
What was the point of changing Luna's face? I get it that some people hate when women have short hair (even though it is stupid). But why change the fucking face? It was totally fine. It kinda ruined the immersion for me. For an hour or two, you play as one character, and then all of a sudden some unknown woman appears on the screen and you are supposed to believe it is the same character.
The old face was kinda unique and quirky. The new one is a typical cookie-cutter face that you see in 9 out of 10 games here.

Jan 27, 2021
What was the point of changing Luna's face? I get it that some people hate when women have short hair (even though it is stupid). But why change the fucking face? It was totally fine. It kinda ruined the immersion for me. For an hour or two, you play as one character, and then all of a sudden some unknown woman appears on the screen and you are supposed to believe it is the same character.
The old face was kinda unique and quirky. The new one is a typical cookie-cutter face that you see in 9 out of 10 games here.
Kinda inevitable. There was a lot of people complaining that she was wearing too much make up and looked like a clown. By the way, the face base model is the same. It's the make-up/skin that changed

Edit: And there was also the problem of her hips/ass (that looked weird/horrible). I think the dev realized that and used dark Luna transformation as an excuse to change the entire model, keeping only the face.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Kinda inevitable. There was a lot of people complaining that she was wearing too much make up and looked like a clown. By the way, the face base model is the same. It's the make-up/skin that changed
I don't know whether it is the same model or not, but it is either I'm blind or it is a totally different girl to my eyes. More than that the amount of makeup seems the same to me - the only difference is the skin is fairer and the hair color is brighter. The new model even has a mole under her eye that wasn't there! And her eyes are now greyish green, instead of bright green. And look at her eyes - in the older model there is that bad-ass angry look in her eyes. The new one has that sheepish look, she doesn't look bad-ass at all.
The developer should have stuck to his guns instead of listening to some stupid patrons. What a fucking disappointment.
1638208764665.png

Reactions: Joe Steel
Jan 27, 2021
I don't know whether it is the same model or not, but it is either I'm blind or it is a totally different girl to my eyes. More than that the amount of makeup seems the same to me - the only difference is the skin is fairer and the hair color is brighter. The new model even has a mole under her eye that wasn't there! And her eyes are now greyish green, instead of bright green. And look at her eyes - in the older model there is that bad-ass angry look in her eyes. The new one has that sheepish look, she doesn't look bad-ass at all.
The developer should have stuck to his guns instead of listening to some stupid patrons. What a fucking disappointment.
View attachment 1524300
Of course she looks like a different girl. Her facial features may be the same, but she has different hair, different skin, different make-up = different girl.
Regarding the make up, the old Luna had that red stuff on her cheeks (don't know how you call it). Moreover, the old Luna had freckles.
But let's be honest. Old Luna's ass and hips were horrible, and she was way too short (she really looked like a dwarf.)
As far as I am concerned the new Luna is a huge improvment, but I get it. We all have different tastes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Of course she looks like a different girl. Her facial features may be the same, but she has different hair, different skin, different make-up = different girl.
Regarding the make up, the old Luna had that red stuff on her cheeks (don't know how you call it). Moreover, the old Luna had freckles.
But let's be honest. Old Luna's ass and hips were horrible, and she was way too short (she really looked like a dwarf.)
As far as I am concerned the new Luna is a huge improvment, but I get it. We all have different tastes.
The "red stuff" is blush

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I agree that her body did look unnatural and it should have been changed. No doubt about it. But as far as understand Luna is supposed to be quite short. She is 5'5 (165) or something and she looked just about that in the game. I would call women of that height "dwarfs". And more then that, it seems to me later after the second transformation she is again about the same height.
My only gripe is her face. I do think it is worse now. If people don't like hair - change it. If people don't like blush - get rid of it. But what was the point of changing her facial features, her hair color, her skin color, her eyes? Downright stupid. In my opinion, the developer should change all the old pictures in the game with that new model or should return her old face. But the way it is now - part of the game she has one face, part - another, part - the third one. It is just simply ridiculous and stupid.

Jan 27, 2021
I agree that her body did look unnatural and it should have been changed. No doubt about it. But as far as understand Luna is supposed to be quite short. She is 5'5 (165) or something and she looked just about that in the game. I would call women of that height "dwarfs". And more then that, it seems to me later after the second transformation she is again about the same height.
My only gripe is her face. I do think it is worse now. If people don't like hair - change it. If people don't like blush - get rid of it. But what was the point of changing her facial features, her hair color, her skin color, her eyes? Downright stupid. In my opinion, the developer should change all the old pictures in the game with that new model or should return her old face. But the way it is now - part of the game she has one face, part - another, part - the third one. It is just simply ridiculous and stupid.
Regarding her height, Nah, she is noticeably taller now. If you remember her at the beginning of the game, her friend Kim is as at least a head taller than her. Either Kim was a giant or Luna was just too short. Her face...I do miss old Luna's freckles, but overall, I think she is better now. Imho. And look...she is basically able to shapeshift. She change her hair, height, grow a dick...I mean, I get you don't like the new face, but there is a reason for that. As far as we know she could shapeshift into a completely different person(even a man), if the situation requires it.

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I don't think it is worthy to discuss the appearance of the MC since the devs turn the story into fantasy now, you know, with magic, "impossible is nothing". But the new face is indeed too dominant, even manly. After all, Luna is a girl.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes