Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
It seems it is not working in my location. Must be a country thing. Will wait for another link
It doesn't work on mine, "Firefox" With good adblockers but when i use google chrome OMG the pop ups and misdirection :rolleyes: Mixdrop is one of the worst to use, i know there are issues with Mega being a pain in the ___s :(

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Im start to see son similarity between luna a heather carolin... some one also found another model could play luna in her live action movie?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It doesn't work on mine, "Firefox" With good adblockers but when i use google chrome OMG the pop ups and misdirection :rolleyes: Mixdrop is one of the worst to use, i know there are issues with Mega being a pain in the ___s :(
i know :(

Jan 27, 2021
My only complaint about this game is that there are no normal men here.
There are only some freaks, rapists, perverts, blackmailers, old assholes and so on.
Every sex scene with a man is basically rape.
I have to agree on this. So far the guy who was closer to normal was Petkov, and he was a kidnapper/slaver...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
My only complaint about this game is that there are no normal men here.
There are only some freaks, rapists, perverts, blackmailers, old assholes and so on.
Every sex scene with a man is basically rape.
One can rationalize this by noting that Luna is in an area where the criminals run things, but I agree that it would be a nice change of pace to have Luna engage in some normal interactions with normal people.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes