karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
This is one of the only games where I am actually playing multiple routes, as they're all fun and quite different

This is also one of the only games where I cannot name my saves, which makes it a giant mess to figure out which of my saves is used for what

Please please add ability to Name Saves

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok um So far I’ve only played a little of the game. Are there any great sex scenes with Luna in each route?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This game has worst scene composition I've seen with the inept camera behavior. Just random povs that follow no rules.
Lunas model is worst one in the game with that formless ass.
The stat system is implemented in a way that it doesnt seem to matter at all, remove stats and the dialogue paths and scenes stay the same. The game notifies mc is certain status at some points is redundant.
Dialogue is poor, just skip it.

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Been a few updates since I last played through this game...God, this game is just pure nirvana for me. This game just feels so dense with interesting scenes and enjoyable choices compared to the vast majority of AVN's I see on this site.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It's funny how a Dominant Luna automatically turns submissive with a single word this is dumb as fuck

Reactions: MCDom

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
I have just find that game, and i liked it so far....
I have played with Luna as a submissive way, but I can't avoid that she become an aggressive and at that point a finished the game....
There is a lot of choice to influence her personaliti, and if someone play in the dominant way it's ok ot Lune become agressive, but in the submissive way??? It is very annoying nuk.png

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I have just find that game, and i liked it so far....
I have played with Luna as a submissive way, but I can't avoid that she become an aggressive and at that point a finished the game....
There is a lot of choice to influence her personaliti, and if someone play in the dominant way it's ok ot Lune become agressive, but in the submissive way??? It is very annoying
It's made very clear that Luna has a another entity residing within her over which you have little control.
I would encourage you to keep playing; I think you will relish in the sub scenes thereafter.

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
It's made very clear that Luna has a another entity residing within her over which you have little control.
I would encourage you to keep playing; I think you will relish in the sub scenes thereafter.
Thanks, I have played after that, and I liked the sub contents

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes