ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
What is up with that haircut? It's like one of those haircuts that manlets get to make themselves think that nobody will notice they're short.
It's really not that bad in game, and your mind quickly starts to filter it out because there are better things to look at. The protag also changes her hairstyle later in the game.

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
View attachment 1416653
Luna's fall from grace Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
thanks for the cheat mod because with out it game was ass

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.16 Public] [Frozen Synapse] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,25 GB / 311 MB - Lunasfallfromgrace0.16-0.16-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,23 GB / 294 MB - Lunasfallfromgrace0.16-0.16-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ah, yeah sorry no idea there. I mainly play Badass/Dom Luna (nice being a femMC that isn't just a sex toy like most other femMC games lol). Not 100% on the sub path, so not sure if there is another choice that would prevent that or not. Maybe it's just one of those auto-attribute checks that I missed and didn't notice. Either way, that path with Petkov is all dom stuff, no sub stuff (there is a sub choice, but Luna still acts like a dom). So guess it was meant for only the badass/dom/hero path any ways, while the BDSM stuff with Paulie was only meant for the sub path.

Jan 27, 2021
Ah, yeah sorry no idea there. I mainly play Badass/Dom Luna (nice being a femMC that isn't just a sex toy like most other femMC games lol). Not 100% on the sub path, so not sure if there is another choice that would prevent that or not. Maybe it's just one of those auto-attribute checks that I missed and didn't notice. Either way, that path with Petkov is all dom stuff, no sub stuff (there is a sub choice, but Luna still acts like a dom). So guess it was meant for only the badass/dom/hero path any ways, while the BDSM stuff with Paulie was only meant for the sub path.
I think it's the

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

SmokinDragon

Oct 12, 2017
20 minutes in, and no, just NO. First off, the renders and style are good to great, but her friend just made me unable to suspend my disbelief. Either MC is a dwarf, or the friend is 8 feet tall. I mean, she is clearly at least a head taller than the bathroom stalls. Just ridiculous.

Also, the MC has a ridiculous waist-hips-ass ratio that makes her lower body look like she is a robot in a human suit.

And then approaching the docks, despite choosing any and all defiant/dominant option, she rolls over like a bitch and hands over her wallet. Fuck this game.

Last edited:

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
She got raped by that paulie guy and she didn't do anythig to stop it, that's f***** bullshit

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes