myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Marlowe is the only one from the big bad men group that has died in the game so far.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Considering how much ridiculous censorship Patreon engages in...
It's hilarious that a main character that's a full-blown SERIAL KILLER is just a-okay in their book

I guess without double-standards, some people would have no standards

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's hilarious that a main character that's a full-blown SERIAL KILLER is just a-okay in their book

Won't someone think of the cereal? :eek:

Oh.

Nevermind.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, the only cereal she killed is cereal that deserves death, both of the rapist cops got got in my playthrough, along with Marlowe. Waiting for her to off the preacher, the redneck, the madame and any others that think non-con is OK.

Jan 27, 2021

Well, she may be a killer (we don't know for sure if Luna and the other Luna are really the same person. Besides the player can decide if he-she wants to kill the cops), but she is not a serial killer, not yet anyway. Besides, those murders were pretty tame.

Reactions: Jaike and KiraJames

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Story is pretty good, game has promise.
But there are some weird renders in the game, the MC hips and ass are way to big and in some shots look very weird, render quality in general needs to be much better.
For what it is right now, 5/10

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
This game is very good, it's by far the best I've played as a female protagonist with corruption. Can anyone tell me what "State of mind" does?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020

1. Compared to plenty of other games, including a few adult games, the "serial killing" is as of yet rather mild.
2. There are paths where the cops are not killed or where they kill each other. And Marlowe was killed by her alter ego, so that isn't on Luna. A passive or heroic Luna may not have killed anybody herself yet.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I read a shit ton of comments saying that they got scenes they didnt want?

How? I played the whole game as badass/corruption Luna and the only bad scene I got was the Marlown humiliation scene, which makes sense in the context of the story, because luna didnt expect to be hit.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Luna can randomly release her inner slut or become surprisingly assertive in submissve/pure playthrougs.

Jan 27, 2021
I read a shit ton of comments saying that they got scenes they didnt want?

How? I played the whole game as badass/corruption Luna and the only bad scene I got was the Marlown humiliation scene, which makes sense in the context of the story, because luna didnt expect to be hit.
The game system works fine most of the time. There are couple of times when the Luna may think or act a bit out of character. (for example she is submissive but act a bit too assertive) but honestly, it's minor stuff. The big decisions are still in the hands of the player. Problem is that if you don't play coherently (if you pick dominant choices, then sub choices, etc) Luna's stats will be all over the place, and bad stuff will happen.
For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes