Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Name H07 H010 not defined.
Lots of names not defined in script-errors.
Can ignore them but what's going on?

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Ok, this wasn't so bad. Actually some parts I really, really enjoyed. My Luna is a Baddass hero with some corruption. It played very well, besides one scene that was forced, and even then, kinda makes sense in the general context (and was not that extreme terrible like I thought it would be). One where she's drugged etc. I liked the outcome that happens to that asshole.

Honestly, I liked that I managed to play and have Luna (with the exception of that scene I mentioned) Only have scenes with the girls. And I hope Emma doesn't take long, I really like her already, and Nancy. I also like that there's an explanation inside this game world on why she can easily kick everyone's ass, and why some of them are so afraid of her. I hope this keeps going this nicely for this route.

However, the renders on the sex scenes (I only have ofc the FxF) could get better, I don't think I liked any of them so far tbh.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
It ain't.
I've dl'ed full version but still no difference.
For example: name 'streetwise' not defined.
I can play but have to skip a lot.
:unsure:I was using the compressed version's savegames on the full version, and that made a mess to my game (stuff not defined, errors, etc). But if that's not your case, then I have no clue

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Takkertje

Have you tried starting a new game to see if the errors might actually be in your save files?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How many brothers does the directurd have? I know I already killed one that looked just like him.

I find it funny that Luna never stated anything to the girl that wanted her to infiltrate the brotherhood and let her know that her disguise has already been blown as she just got done kicking the ass of two of their members just before heading to meet her.

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:I was using the compressed version's savegames on the full version, and that made a mess to my game (stuff not defined, errors, etc). But if that's not your case, then I have no clue
I catch your drift but used compressed saves on compr. version and errors appeared.
Than on your advice i used compr. saves on fullversion , no change.
I don't have any full version saves , so be it.
Pity but still playable , but with skipping from time to time.
Only name errors.
Been searching through the script but no solution found.
Thanks for the reply.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Takkertje

Have you tried starting a new game to see if the errors might actually be in your save files?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How many brothers does the directurd have? I know I already killed only that looked just like him.

I find it funny that Luna never stated anything to the girl that wanted her to infiltrate the brotherhood and let her know that her disguise has already been blown as she just got done kicking the ass of two of their members just before heading to meet her.
possible but no , i haven't yet.
Suspect you're right.
But i hate starting all over.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Funny thing is the constant change of look is tiring me. At first the game looked like it was going to be varied and interesting. Now it feels all over the shop.
agree. these changes of look are too much. she talked to other luna in mirror and gets ugly look. then she went in hotel like that, meets natasha and is back to redhead. no explanations

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
not realy game has a point system
yeah, but some things you can't control no matter of your choices. for this show i decided to take sub path with corruption and i'm getting infos that my path is dominant, that i'm hero... none of the choices i took

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah, but some things you can't control no matter of your choices. for this show i decided to take sub path with corruption and i'm getting infos that my path is dominant, that i'm hero... none of the choices i took
Now imagine playing a dominant badass, killing one of the big bads men and finding out your s super killer ..... then going right back to being their bitch the next day.

Difference here is you want to sub to them .... I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL.

Neither of us get what we want.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Now imagine playing a dominant badass, killing one of the big bads men and finding out your s super killer ..... then going right back to being their bitch the next day.

exactly. very confusing.
i want to play all routes sub, dom, hero, badass... i just started with sub and getting results i didn't choose ("you are hero... dominant...). obviously, from your post, if i started other routes i would also get things i didn't choose

Reactions: Jaike
Jan 27, 2021
exactly. very confusing.
i want to play all routes sub, dom, hero, badass... i just started with sub and getting results i didn't choose ("you are hero... dominant...). obviously, from your post, if i started other routes i would also get things i didn't choose
Honestly what you say happened to me only once when the game made a bit of a mess and thought my Luna with 30 defiance was a sub o_O
Most of the time, the game checks your stats. So if the game says: "Luna is badass" (during a dialog for example), that means Luna's corruption and defiance are higher than her purity and passive stats. If your stats all over the place, Luna may be first dominant, then sub, then a hero etc.

agree. these changes of look are too much. she talked to other luna in mirror and gets ugly look. then she went in hotel like that, meets natasha and is back to redhead. no explanations
In update 0.14 Natasha did Luna's hair before the poker game, because Marlowe(I think) didn't like Luna's haircut. Now every time Luna goes to the hotel, Natasha will do the same. Now, I don't particularly like this choice(it doesn't sound plausible), but it was explained.

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28 and Jaike

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020

I finished the current release and never get anything like that. I never had this scene, where did you get it?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes