Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.15 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.84 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 352 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 335 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.15 Public] Cheats Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So Luna has finally taken some D but seems it's only in sub playthrough.
Funny thing is the constant change of look is tiring me. At first the game looked like it was going to be varied and interesting. Now it feels all over the shop.
I think I'll show myself out but best of luck with it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Funny thing is the constant change of look is tiring me. At first the game looked like it was going to be varied and interesting. Now it feels all over the shop.
I tend to agree. I don't feel that the MC is the same Luna she was before, and the Miss Plastic 1993 look in this installment is crap. No decision in this installment felt consequential in the slightest, except to determine which variation of the same scene played, with the outcome being the same in all of them.

I'm baffled by the game's insistence that all the NPCs would immediately recognize a Luna who is 5" taller, with different hair color and length, a different face, and totally plastic tits. Not even the guy who saw her just hours before bats an eye.

This release was disappointing all around.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jan 27, 2021
I tend to agree. I don't feel that the MC is the same Luna she was before, and the Miss Plastic 1993 look in this installment is crap. No decision in this installment felt consequential in the slightest, except to determine which variation of the same scene played, with the outcome being the same in all of them.

I'm baffled by the game's insistence that all the NPCs would immediately recognize a Luna who is 5" taller, with different hair color and length, a different face, and totally plastic tits. Not even the guy who saw her just hours before bats an eye.

This release was disappointing all around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes