ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is the redhead with the weird hairstyle from the OP the MC? Is it possible to change that hairstyle in the game?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Is the redhead with the weird hairstyle from the OP the MC? Is it possible to change that hairstyle in the game?
It changes as part of the storyline, quite often too. I personally like her spunky hairstyle a lot more than the old nerdy one or the 'submissive' one during the gambling party.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I liked her hair when the game first started and the hair during the party was alright.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Alright I played the game and the hair was nowhere near as bad/distracting as I thought it would be. It's easy to get used to. Finished the game with this:
15 Corruption
24 Passive
22 Purity
5 Defiance

I'm a bit worried where the plot is heading because of the last few scenes though. Things started escalating too fast, and I don't mean stuff like the scene with Mariko and the Reverend that can randomly wake your so far pure Luna's inner slut. That was fine and even if you don't like the outcomes, you can always ignore them because they shouldn't have a big influence on the story. What I'm worried about is the two sudden plot twists that happen right before the end. Maybe I was just unfortunate because of the choices I made, but it was such a WTF ending...

First, Luna gets knocked out, wakes up tied up and drugged at Marlowe's feet... and then three clicks later he makes her orgasm and lets her go. Like, what's the point of this scene??? I'm guessing something different can happen with a more defiant Luna there, but it was a huge waste of an opportunity in my game. I was hoping it was at least a promise of more BDSM adventures with Marlowe in the future, but then the "demon" Luna just fucking killed him. What's next, Black Martian invasion?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
First, Luna gets knocked out, wakes up tied up and drugged at Marlowe's feet... and then three clicks later he makes her orgasm and lets her go. Like, what's the point of this scene??? I'm guessing something different can happen with a more defiant Luna there, but it was a huge waste of an opportunity in my game. I was hoping it was at least a promise of more BDSM adventures with Marlowe in the future, but then the "demon" Luna just fucking killed him.
I only play 3 different defiant routes (heroic, badass and mixed) and from your description it seems that no matter your choices up to this point the scene with Marlowe goes pretty much the same: Luna is tight up, but on dom route(s) she can tell him to f*ck off and resist begging, but he makes her cum anyway. I understand this scene in the context of the story as Marlowe trying to break/show Luna "her place", but in the context of the game it seems to set up smth that doesn't happen. And not only this bondage scene with Marlowe leads nowhere in terms of sexual content (though I assume his death will play big part in the future events), but imo his death scene also seems (esp. if you're playing dom route) unsatisfying (I honestly would prefer keeping him alive a little longer and having him being dommed by Luna a little bit on dom routes and the opposite on the sub routes, before killing him off). But for now it's the only thing in this game I didn't like that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Yes, that scene is apparently set for all routes. The reason for the punishment differs a bit though, on the defiant routes, either for talking after being told to shut up or for punching the brothel manager. What's the reason for the punishment on the submissive routes?

Jan 27, 2021
Alright I played the game and the hair was nowhere near as bad/distracting as I thought it would be. It's easy to get used to. Finished the game with this:
15 Corruption
24 Passive
22 Purity
5 Defiance

I'm a bit worried where the plot is heading because of the last few scenes though. Things started escalating too fast, and I don't mean stuff like the scene with Mariko and the Reverend that can randomly wake your so far pure Luna's inner slut. That was fine and even if you don't like the outcomes, you can always ignore them because they shouldn't have a big influence on the story. What I'm worried about is the two sudden plot twists that happen right before the end. Maybe I was just unfortunate because of the choices I made, but it was such a WTF ending...

First, Luna gets knocked out, wakes up tied up and drugged at Marlowe's feet... and then three clicks later he makes her orgasm and lets her go. Like, what's the point of this scene??? I'm guessing something different can happen with a more defiant Luna there, but it was a huge waste of an opportunity in my game. I was hoping it was at least a promise of more BDSM adventures with Marlowe in the future, but then the "demon" Luna just fucking killed him. What's next, Black Martian invasion?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mister_M

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
From what the dev said, it was time for luna split personality to emerge.
Regarding the bdsm content, I played update 0.15 and Madame (and partially Natasha) takes Marlowe's place
If that's the case then I think the plot would be much better if the order of a few events was swapped around and Luna's alter ego first kill would be that random drunk guy who tries to rape her at the docks after catching her eavesdropping on the thugs. I mean this:
1. The gambling party happens first, before Luna completes her first mission for the Hellions.
2. Marlowe has his way with her after the party, then sends her back to the hostel.
3. She can't sleep, decides to go on a walk.
4. She finds the thugs who plan to attack the Hellions, then gets caught by the drunk guy, he tries to rape her.
5. The other Luna takes over in the middle of the attempted rape, kills the guy. This lets us know that the other Luna is still inside her after the years without killing established characters like Marlowe.
6. Next day Luna gets a day off, she visists the Hellions and their leader gives her the smuggling mission. Btw, this would make one of the possible interactions with the pervy corrupt cops on the bridge more convincing, as Luna wouldn't have to come up with a lie about her relationship with the comissioner. She could just tell them the truth.
7. 0.14 ends, in the next verison Marlowe gets at least one more shot at taming Luna. Madame can take his place later.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Well that's real disappointing. There's already the whole hellion storyline for lesbian stuff. Does it need to be forced into every part of the game? Especially when the MaleDom option is so distastefully removed...

Also the split personality should really depend on the player's personality (dom/sub) - a vengeful killer/broken toy for example. What's the point of choices and a cool mental break/deterioration dynamic if it all gets overridden?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
Jan 27, 2021
Well that's real disappointing. There's already the whole hellion storyline for lesbian stuff. Does it need to be forced into every part of the game? Especially when the MaleDom option is so distastefully removed...

Also the split personality should really depend on the player's personality (dom/sub) - a vengeful killer/broken toy for example. What's the point of choices and a cool mental break/deterioration dynamic if it all gets overridden?

Reactions: Mister_M

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"main guy"
Did you follow any of the story?

Marlowe wasn't a "main guy", he was barely a minion.

Hopefully both the domination & transformation will offer different choices
The transformation will play a part regardless, it's part of who she is.

So forcefully taking a player away from a chosen path always leaves a real bad taste in your mouth.
Player choice can only do so much, there is still a storyline going on and regardless of whether you play dom, sub, hero or badass she IS a killer and that's always been a part of her.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
All I know is that Madame saggy titties should be scared very very scared because now she's not going to have anyone to run to and whine to when Luna comes rapping rapping violently on her fucking door and I can't wait till we find out who we can take down next. Maybe Luna will set her sights on the hellions and knock the chieftain out of power and make her Luna's bitch maybe even use Tanisha to help with it. There's also Vera from the gang that'll need to be knocked down a peg or two maybe hit her first and then the chieftain or hit each member and then the chieftain.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
We'll see...the "main guy" was ripped away though. Hopefully both the domination & transformation will offer different choices and we won't be railroaded like this in the future. So forcefully taking a player away from a chosen path always leaves a real bad taste in your mouth.
Well, you can't really have three different routes with three completely different plots. That's unrealistic. But if they do this regularly, yeah, that would be a pain. If it's just one time thing, I am kinda fine with it. Besides, Marlowe, just like Paulie or the bank director are just goons. If you think about it, they are quite redundant. Marlowe is gone sure, but Paulie, the bank director, or even Tony or the other mob boss(don't remember his name) could take his place. I don't think this will affect the sub route

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Well, you can't really have three different routes with three completely different plots. That's unrealistic. But if they do this regularly, yeah, that would be a pain. If it's just one time thing, I am kinda fine with it. Besides, Marlowe, just like Paulie or the bank director are just goons. If you think about it, they are quite redundant. Marlowe is gone sure, but Paulie, the bank director, or even Tony or the other mob boss(don't remember his name) could take his place. I don't think this will affect the sub route
Or 4? Yeah I would be comfortable with just 2, a submissive and a dominant route, not too much to ask for. Remember Tony is the self-styled "Padrino", who stays behind the scenes and wants Luna hand-delivered to him submissive and ready. Marlowe was his reliable main guy who would do the breaking in.

Him getting offed like that is really not suitable for those of us players who enjoy the submission and having a main MaleDom doing it. He is only redundant if you are of fan of femdom and lesbian stuff...which we now get a double serving of since the other route is Luna FemDom and now with Madame/Natasha, it's them FemDomming Luna. But yeah hopefully the dev gives us meaningful choices in the future and doesn't railroad us from a chosen path again. We'll see...

Marlowe wasn't a "main guy", he was barely a minion.
Have you even played the game?

Marlowe has been the main guy hands-on organizing Luna's degradation & submission since she arrived at his "hotel"...which, since you clearly forgot, was at the beginning of the game.
The transformation will play a part regardless, it's part of who she is.
Yes obviously transformation will be huge part of the game, but giving us a choice besides "homicidal maniac"-mode would be awesome...the mental break mechanic is a great idea like I mentioned, just offer a submissive "broken" variety as well.
Player choice can only do so much, there is still a storyline going on and regardless of whether you play dom, sub, hero or badass she IS a killer and that's always been a part of her.
Ok...weird kink for killing people :cautious: but don't pretend like it's a part of who Luna has to be. That's where that aforementioned player choice will come in you know...

Oh and weren't you supposed to be ignoring me since I earlier challenged you on your bs? :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: serenitynow

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Marlowe is just someone on the fat asses payroll just like Paulie or any other hired goon on the payroll he's not a main guy he was just in charge at the time when Luna was brought there. A main guy would be the fat ass or the old dead looking dude from the plane. Marlowe was tasked to break Luna he failed just like any other low level minion does and paid the price for it.

Reactions: afterlights

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Wouldn't call Marlowe a main guy, however he was certainly the main actor at this stage of Luna's "training" (or whatever the big bad has planned for her). Paulie just showed up once in a while, but there really wasn't any development between him and Luna. What's unfortunate about Marlowe's death isn't that he was someone important, but that it was fun to see him try to slowly build more and more control over our protagonist. Now the only other character in similar position to Marlowe is Madame, and it will take some time for the other npcs to establish that kind of relationship with Luna. I'm looking forwad to see more Madame content, I just wish the Marlowe's part didn't end so abruptly.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes