Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The moment I began the update and voices began talking to her immediately I was suspicious then the voice made her take a pill she didn't want to after I refused to take part of a mission and then I'm forced to do it then mysteriously the same cops she has problems with reappear then my Heroic Badass Luna that don't take shit from no one apparently turns into some weak fragile school girl gets on hands and knees and proceed to blow the Cops I rage quit and deleted before I can even allow myself to see that so no I honestly don't know if she actually blew them or if she stopped at the last minute and fought back I sure as hell was not going to watch that. Like come on every single Female Protagonist game here is basically a Slut Trainer/Kinetic Novel.
My Luna straight talked them into shooting each other right away dude. Almost like mind control. Baddass luna shoots both of them dead. I have no idea how u got that without being submissive. Maybe it's a bug or u accidentally clicked the submissive option.. Cuz that didn't happen at all for me. I'd be pissed too honestly.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
yeah you are right. medically speaking when 2nd person take over body, it cannot do such a drastic physical changes. plus light in eyes and branding. typical for "devil possessed me" movies.
now only logical routes left for "normal" luna are sub path (+corruption for sex activity in brothel) or good non-aggressive hero (without sex in brothel). there is no much point playing dominant corrupted badass route and then turn yourself into the same, just supernatural version.
...Looking forward to building Luna to be the one in control, either by owning her otherside or through mutual understanding kinda like naruto/ninetails. I'd like to see that.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
zoe_meat

It depends on your choices you made up to that point and what your attributes are at. From the DEV notes.

Depending on these attributes and their combination, Luna's personality will become to change.
As the game progresses, some dialog choices will require attributes of a certain level. Also, the way Luna reacts to particular situations will be automatically influenced by those attributes.

When I played that scene I picked the one option and she shot both of them dead.
I had 3 options and I could choose which I wanted to do. Either shoot them myself, talk them into shooting each other, or...that other thing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The moment I began the update and voices began talking to her immediately I was suspicious then the voice made her take a pill she didn't want to after I refused to take part of a mission and then I'm forced to do it then mysteriously the same cops she has problems with reappear then my Heroic Badass Luna that don't take shit from no one apparently turns into some weak fragile school girl gets on hands and knees and proceed to blow the Cops I rage quit and deleted before I can even allow myself to see that so no I honestly don't know if she actually blew them or if she stopped at the last minute and fought back I sure as hell was not going to watch that. Like come on every single Female Protagonist game here is basically a Slut Trainer/Kinetic Novel.
That's down to choices you've made.

I play full badass Luna and she shot both of the cops.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
p
yeah you are right. medically speaking when 2nd person take over body, it cannot do such a drastic physical changes. plus light in eyes and branding. typical for "devil possessed me" movies.
now only logical routes left for "normal" luna are sub path (+corruption for sex activity in brothel) or good non-aggressive hero (without sex in brothel). there is no much point playing dominant corrupted badass route and then turn yourself into the same, just supernatural version.
yes, this is where the story becomes a little confusing. It had been sci-fi all the time, the chemical used on young Luna causes the transformation later on. The shaman didn't say the changes would be drastic physical ones either(a dick from nowhere? what about conservation of mass?). Now, this ending looks pretty supernatural, it would be a "fantasy" story now. science can explain neither the "dick" nor "branding". though it would still be an interesting story as long as the devs can manage to make some sort of premises for both sub and dom routers.

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Before we get too far into interpreting things, let's remember that Luna isn't necessarily a reliable narrator. Some or all of the discordant elements of the story could be just her imagination. Even murderous Luna might be in her imagination in some of her less dominant incarnations.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
OK, so I'm not a big fan of femprog games, but this one's pretty nice indeed. I like all the choices I can make here and making "my" Luna very dominant (and heroic, though I will play bad ass route later too) and I can't wait until she'll get to be on top of everyone. My only critique would be: when dark Luna(?) kills Marlowe it was too clean imo, I'd wish she'd humiliate and/or torture him (at least a little bit) before killing him to make him taste his own medicine. Also the dark Luna(?) sequence was imo slightly too much outside of the player's influence, though I have to admit that it clicks with dom Luna (especially the bad ass one I suppose).

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
About Marlowe: Maybe a more graphic death would bring too much attention this early? Maaybe there's a way to pin a broken neck on the large Texan (?), looking for a way out from his debts?

I do expect it getting bloodier the further up the ladder Luna goes.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I agree about Marlowe's death. He got away very lightly. Also, Dark Luna set the hostel on fire so how much evidence would some humiliation leave? It's not as if a coroner could even determine that a charred corpse was spanked or penetrated before death if Luna weren't to overdo it.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I agree about Marlowe's death. He got away very lightly. Also, Dark Luna set the hostel on fire so how much evidence would some humiliation leave? It's not as if a coroner could even determine that a charred corpse was spanked or penetrated before death if Luna weren't to overdo it.
Even some harsher verbal humiliation would be nice imo, plus maybe forcing him to kneel or smth like that.

BTW I've played badass route today and it's really cool! Loved how Luna punched madame or when she dommed the bank director (though I want to check now if we can play as domme Luna (heroic or badass), but have her submit to Tanisha, thought it could be cool dynamic)..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She killed Marlowe quickly because she doesn't have much time.

She says the other her is going to wake back up soon.

She has a lot to do and limited time to do it. The longer she spends on Marlowe, who is completely insignificant to her, the less time she has for other things.

I want to check now if we can play as domme Luna (heroic or badass), but have her submit to Tanisha, thought it could be cool dynamic).
I know this is going to sound rude but that is the silliest question i've ever read....

No you can't play a domme and submit, that isn't how doms work, that would be submissive. At best it would make her a switch as it would add submissive points everytime which would also cost domme points and no longer be domme Luna. Also Tanisha is a sub.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
No you can't play a domme and submit, that isn't how doms work, that would be submissive. At best it would make her a switch as it would add submissive points everytime which would also cost domme points and no longer be domme Luna. Also Tanisha is a sub.
Yeah I know, it just that sometimes when I play as a femprog I'd like her to domme guys and submit to some girls. It wasn't a question though, just a thought that popped to my mind (and which maybe I shouldn't share), since I wouldn't mind seeing Tanisha (or her model) in some more femdom oriented circumstances/game; I just think she looks pretty dope. In the context of the game-mechanics the game would have to count dom/sub points separately for each character for it to work, not that I expect it though, as I said it was just a stray thought, that's why it was in the brackets. (In general though I am not a big fan of the sub/dom mechanic where MC is submitting to everyone or to noone; while I enjoy femdom [IRL too], at the same time there's much more people around that I'd prefer to punch in the face than to submit to).

She has a lot to do and limited time to do it. The longer she spends on Marlowe, who is completely insignificant to her, the less time she has for other things.
It makes perfect sense, but it didn't feel satisfying, at least to me. Games, movies, etc. often bend the reality in order to make things more appealing, satisfying or simply fun and in this context I feel that a short scene with suffering Marlowe (who I quickly grew to dislike) would be a nice addition if we play the dom route (dark Luna could be stronger when normal Luna acts more dominant/badass, that could be used as a story explanation why she's taking more time). But there's many more people to be taken care of by Luna so maybe next time.

Merandor

Oct 21, 2019
Wow what a great game. Playing the Dom badass and so far the story is looking great.
Looking forward to the next installment.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes you definitely can be dom in one situation and sub in other it is called switch. Submiting to tanisha while still clocking madame sounds so right that it should be an option ;)
IRL you can switch, in game your choices are points based so if you play dom and then sub to someone your points will be screwed and some choices are very tight meaning you won't be a dom for long.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
There's also the possibility that combining defiant and passive choices will mess her state of mind up, especially if scenes with Tanisha appear more often.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
IRL you can switch, in game your choices are points based so if you play dom and then sub to someone your points will be screwed and some choices are very tight meaning you won't be a dom for long.
I suppose it'd be nice if a game were to track both individual relationships *and* overall personality. So that you could be beta to that one+ special someone(s), but dominate everyone else. Or the other way around. Or any combo. But... I wouldn't want to be the one trying to write such a script. Closest that I've found so far is Karlsson's Gambit (which I have spoilered and not linked, so hopefully won't get flamed for mentioning one game in anothers' thread..!)

I am particularly liking this one though, due to the general flexibility of playstyle and the extremes that can be gone to (y)

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I suppose it'd be nice if a game were to track both individual relationships *and* overall personality. So that you could be beta to that one+ special someone(s), but dominate everyone else. Or the other way around. Or any combo. But... I wouldn't want to be the one trying to write such a script. Closest that I've found so far is Karlsson's Gambit (which I have spoilered and not linked, so hopefully won't get flamed for mentioning one game in anothers' thread..!)

I am particularly liking this one though, due to the general flexibility of playstyle and the extremes that can be gone to (y)
That's actually the case, the game does track Luna's dominance/submissiveness to Tanisha and her overal defiance/passiveness independently. Her defiance is also high enough to beat Drunken Samurai on this mixed route and so far all defiant options seem to be open, but of course that may change down the line.

There are also no negative effects on Luna's state of mind either up to this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That's actually the case, the game does track Luna's dominance/submissiveness to Tanisha and her overal defiance/passiveness independently. Her defiance is also high enough to beat Drunken Samurai on this mixed route and so far all defiant options seem to be open, but of course that may change down the line.

There are also no negative effects on Luna's state of mind either up to this point.
Just replayed the game real quick and indeed Luna can domme everyone and everything and still be submissive to Tanisha. I don't know how long it'll last but it works for now. The only difference I've noticed was when Luna met the Kurgan woman though it's possible I made some different choices elsewhere too. Anyway, it's awesome game.

Jan 27, 2021

Just replayed the game real quick and indeed Luna can domme everyone and everything and still be submissive to Tanisha. I don't know how long it'll last but it works for now. The only difference I've noticed was when Luna met the Kurgan woman though it's possible I made some different choices elsewhere too. Anyway, it's awesome game.
You can actually do the same thing with the bank director (domme with everyone and sub with him) I think, but if you're on the badass route you'll lose state of mind.

Reactions: Jaike
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes