Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That was the case until this update I was able to avoid everything until Im forced on a smuggling guns or drugs I have no choice and Im forced to take some pill listen to all the fans of this game that thought finally a Female Protagonist game that is not turned into some sex crazed whore that will have sex with even panhandlers like how does that turn someone on my God, guess again as of this update the Dev has eliminated choice game has turned into a (Kinetic Novel) it is no longer considered a VN.
I gather you didnt finish the update then. cuz the end may surprise you. Actually the outcome is the opposite of what what you are worried about.:unsure:

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Actually something strange happened to me while i was playing as well. I loaded an old Badass save but at a certain point it said Luna is submissive. I have 0 sub points. This never happened on the fresh playthrough I did though. So maybe some things are bugged if you load an old save? It would explain what people are complaining about.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I have to disagree about the supernatural part. I mean, it was there basically from the beginning
That's been there from the start. There is someone else inside her, that's been a thing from day 1.
yeah, but i expected other one been less supernatural, more like thriller type of split/multiple personality which burst out and when it is back to main identity she can't remember what other her did. not obsession style. however it is fine with me.
About the brothel subroute, it will continue, but the corruptor will become the Madame instead of Marlowe.
i was shocked with abrupt end of brothel path while still some good stories are opened, however if it is still open and i'm glad.
but now, since demon girl is woken up and will stay in that form (as someone here said) does this mean some paths like hero or submissive are obsolete. you can't be demonic terminator and do good hero or yes ma'm sub at same time.

Jan 27, 2021
yeah, but i expected other one been less supernatural, more like thriller type of split/multiple personality which burst out and when it is back to main identity she can't remember what other her did. not obsession style. however it is fine with me.

i was shocked with abrupt end of brothel path while still some good stories are opened, however if it is still open and i'm glad.
but now, since demon girl is woken up and will stay in that form (as someone here said) does this mean some paths like hero or submissive are obsolete. you can't be demonic terminator and do good hero or yes ma'm sub at same time.
Well, you'd be right if Dark Luna would stay "awake", but honestly I don't think "dark" Luna will remain in the lead. From what I understand she will come out "only under certain circumstances". That's what the dev said anyway

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
since demon girl is woken up and will stay in that form (as someone here said)
I'm not aiming this at you but the person you are referring to, it amazes me how many people play these games and then say things without reading or understanding what happened.

She won't stay in that form, she even said the other her is going to wake up again soon so she has to be quick. Dark Luna was woken up by one of the pills she took from her old house basement. It's temporary.

Anyone saying the change is permanent didn't pay any attention to the story, feel free to ignore them.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm it just dawned on me.. Luna is Lilith, or Lilith is Luna if you want to be specific.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I'm not aiming this at you but the person you are referring to, it amazes me how many people play these games and then say things without reading or understanding what happened.
Well, you'd be right if Dark Luna would stay "awake", but honestly I don't think "dark" Luna will remain in the lead. From what I understand she will come out "only under certain circumstances". That's what the dev said anyway
i replayed the last scene and found out i missed one dialogue just after transformation when she says that pill effects won't last long. i guess i clicked twice.
so is this 2nd mc supernatural or just personality created by drugs her father gave her? or we have both - supernatural luna that can appear only with help of pills?

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I gather you didnt finish the update then. cuz the end may surprise you. Actually the outcome is the opposite of what what you are worried about.:unsure:
The moment I began the update and voices began talking to her immediately I was suspicious then the voice made her take a pill she didn't want to after I refused to take part of a mission and then I'm forced to do it then mysteriously the same cops she has problems with reappear then my Heroic Badass Luna that don't take shit from no one apparently turns into some weak fragile school girl gets on hands and knees and proceed to blow the Cops I rage quit and deleted before I can even allow myself to see that so no I honestly don't know if she actually blew them or if she stopped at the last minute and fought back I sure as hell was not going to watch that. Like come on every single Female Protagonist game here is basically a Slut Trainer/Kinetic Novel.

Reactions: pootin

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
zoe_meat

It depends on your choices you made up to that point and what your attributes are at. From the DEV notes.

Depending on these attributes and their combination, Luna's personality will become to change.
As the game progresses, some dialog choices will require attributes of a certain level. Also, the way Luna reacts to particular situations will be automatically influenced by those attributes.

When I played that scene I picked the one option and she shot both of them dead.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020

She won't stay in that form, she even said the other her is going to wake up again soon so she has to be quick. Dark Luna was woken up by one of the pills she took from her old house basement. It's temporary.

Anyone saying the change is permanent didn't pay any attention to the story, feel free to ignore them.
I think you are right, I accept another luna in her body even if this "lunar" is a domme. Just this ending strongly implies the permanent transformation of luna, though I believe the devs wouldn't do that.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
i replayed the last scene and found out i missed one dialogue just after transformation when she says that pill effects won't last long. i guess i clicked twice.
so is this 2nd mc supernatural or just personality created by drugs her father gave her? or we have both - supernatural luna that can appear only with help of pills?
No idea if the 2nd Luna is supernatural or simply a split personality but I think she can only appear with the help of the pills.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you are right, I accept another lunar in her body even if this "lunar" is a domme. Just this ending strongly implies the permanent transformation of lunar, though I believe the devs wouldn't do that.
Dark Luna isn't a permanent change although she is a part of Luna.

No idea if the 2nd Luna is supernatural or simply a split personality but I think she can only appear with the help of the pills.
If you listen to what the shaman woman says, Luna has 2 souls in her and it also changes her appearance including her growing taller so it's far more than split personality, it changes her completely.

She also branded her girlfriend after hypnotising her so it's safe to say that Dark Luna is supernatural.

Reactions: afterlights
Jan 27, 2021
If possible can you share your save or show attributes because when exactly does she shoot them in my game she gets on her knees and puts his cock right up to her face and I refuse to go further
Here.

If you listen to what the shaman woman says, Luna has 2 souls in her and it also changes her appearance including her growing taller so it's far more than split personality, it changes her completely.

She also branded her girlfriend after hypnotising her so it's safe to say that Dark Luna is supernatural.
Yes, you're probably right. And the brand seems like a slave brand

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020

yes, you are right, I understand the story, I just got an illusion from the CG...I am merely thinking, she wouldn't change totally if just another personality woke from the darkness, I mean, she could have a dick now!

PrinceAdam

Apr 13, 2020
The concept for this game is great, the only problem I have is Lunas ass and down, dose anyone else think her ass and legs are unrealistic, I mean a big bubble but with little chicken legs, why not make her look more realistic?

Jan 27, 2021
The concept for this game is great, the only problem I have is Lunas ass and down, dose anyone else think her ass and legs are unrealistic, I mean a big bubble but with little chicken legs, why not make her look more realistic?
The old model had a few problems, but I think the new one looks more proportionate (dark luna model)

leg28

Aug 15, 2018

yeah you are right. medically speaking when 2nd person take over body, it cannot do such a drastic physical changes. plus light in eyes and branding. typical for "devil possessed me" movies.
now only logical routes left for "normal" luna are sub path (+corruption for sex activity in brothel) or good non-aggressive hero (without sex in brothel). there is no much point playing dominant corrupted badass route and then turn yourself into the same, just supernatural version.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Wow the end of the update took a wild turn in an awesome way. I was wondering when we'd get to see full on 'other side' of Luna we've been alluded too this whole time. The fact it's not just mentally, but physically as well, is an interesting development.

Looking forward to seeing how all that's explained as the plot develops further.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes