Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A nice update. I think that there were a few more Engrish problems with this update than usual, but nothing egregious. The ending was a bit of a surprise, but I understand how the dev kinda got himself ina bind with all the possible Lunas, and had to just force the change so that the story could continue.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
very good game, lots of choices, smart script, have perspective.
i hope all paths and charachter types will be implemented and game will be finalized. i'd hate to see abandon or onhold tag

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
interesting story, hopefully, this ending doesn't mean Lunar will become a domme completely.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I noticed one mistake in the text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also noticed in the game scene the dude with the cowboy hat on has a black shirt on and for 2 pictures and then the rest he has a white shirt on.

luna says to Sam that she promised that she would come and I'm pretty sure if I remember right that I ignored him the first time I saw them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: J1215

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Ok, i finished submissive/corruption route. Until last sequences it was 9/10. But then after poker, wtf has happened? Transformation and ending Marlowe/brothel route so fast. Pitty, there should be more development there. In last part of the game (poker) so many interesting subroutes with several characters are opened and looks like they are just shut down.
From my POV, I don't mind futa content, but this one sucks. And all supernatural finish is somehow suddenly implemented, a kind of overkill
Lets see what next will come, can dev bring the game back on tracks

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr
Jan 27, 2021
Ok, i finished submissive/corruption route. Until last sequences it was 9/10. But then after poker, wtf has happened? Transformation and ending Marlowe/brothel route so fast. Pitty, there should be more development there. In last part of the game (poker) so many interesting subroutes with several characters are opened and looks like they are just shut down.
From my POV, I don't mind futa content, but this one sucks. And all supernatural finish is somehow suddenly implemented, a kind of overkill
Lets see what next will come, can dev bring the game back on tracks
I have to disagree about the supernatural part. I mean, it was there basically from the beginning. About the brothel subroute, it will continue, but the corruptor will become the Madame instead of Marlowe.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I noticed one mistake in the text.

She's using a silencer on her pistol so there wouldn't be any sound unless that person was right beside them they wouldn't be able to hear anything at all.
Silencers aren't silent.

They aren't even quiet.

They supress quite a bit of the noise but you can still hear them from some distance away.

Reactions: Hordragg

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I just discovered this and I thought it was just another corrupt the mc into a mindless slut game with no real choices. But this is great I love how badass the mc can be and that you can just avoid any scenes you don't want to see.
That was the case until this update I was able to avoid everything until Im forced on a smuggling guns or drugs I have no choice and Im forced to take some pill listen to all the fans of this game that thought finally a Female Protagonist game that is not turned into some sex crazed whore that will have sex with even panhandlers like how does that turn someone on my God, guess again as of this update the Dev has eliminated choice game has turned into a (Kinetic Novel) it is no longer considered a VN.

Reactions: Trash_sombra11
Jan 27, 2021
I was waiting for Dev to finally rape the MC guess this is my last time playing the crap Dev finally took away choice from MC and gets her raped
That was the case until this update I was able to avoid everything until Im forced on a smuggling guns or drugs I have no choice and Im forced to take some pill listen to all the fans of this game that thought finally a Female Protagonist game that is not turned into some sex crazed whore that will have sex with even panhandlers like how does that turn someone on my God, guess again as of this update the Dev has eliminated choice game has turned into a (Kinetic Novel) it is no longer considered a VN.
You have to smuggle drugs but you don't have to smuggle guns(you can smuggle food). Besides, I find this complaining a bit ridicolous. You can't have three separate routes and expect unlimited choices. That would require too many renders/ too much time. The story isn't going to progress that way. Now I get you may not like Marlowe's fingering (though he die just after he does that), but there are still plenty of choices.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Hopefully it does mean she will be a domme.
[/QUOTE]

No, I don't believe the dev could be that cruel

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Silencers aren't silent.

They aren't even quiet.

They supress quite a bit of the noise but you can still hear them from some distance away.
Gun types will tell you that silencers are what they use in the movies, while sound suppressors are what people use in real life. Using "silencer" instead of "suppressor" is kind of like using "clip" instead of "magazine" when it comes to telling who knows something about guns and who gets their gun knowledge from movies and TV shows (I'm mostly the latter).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, I don't believe the dev could be that cruel
Depends.

I've been playing her as a badass dominant so her turning sub now would go against all my choices.

You can play her sub if that's your thing but it won't be a universal trait, we're all playing her differently and I doubt the dev is going to force submissive Luna on those of us that have been playing her dominant.

Feb 19, 2021
it all ways been like that i pointed that out a while back but admins deleted all my post and the dev called me a troll the point system is bad in games like this

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes