_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Agreed! (y) Besides, Luna's model needed a few modifications (aside from the hair I mean). There was something wrong with her waist/hip and from what I can see the dev fixed that. And Madame...she looks just better now. Her breasts looked horrible before this :LOL:
Yeah the madame was ALL dried up before :p Now perhaps the whole prostitution story arc might get a more polished & sophisticated atmosphere

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why is it that when I'm on the profile screen and I click anywhere it goes to the next scene?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.14 Public] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.33GB
PC Compressed Size: 227MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
wow the writing took a hard slap on this patch. it suposed to be a realistic game with no magic and other bullshit 90% of the games have. and suddenly out of nowhere, you fucked up. lol . i wonder sometimes where do you guys came up with these ideas

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
wow the writing took a hard slap on this patch. it suposed to be a realistic game with no magic and other bullshit 90% of the games have. and suddenly out of nowhere, you fucked up. lol . i wonder sometimes where do you guys came up with these ideas
don´t know what game you played before but this game had supernatural stuff in it for some time.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.14 Public] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.33GB
PC Compressed Size: 227MB - Mega - WorkUpload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems this compress version has the same problem before. Script file corrupted and make an error in game.
Like this one here. Could you also upload script file alone.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lunas-fall-from-grace-v0-14-public-frozen-synapse.72741/post-5739062

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LoneVoyage
Jan 27, 2021
Sorry, I am out.
Badass Luna doesn't suck assholes cops dick.
:unsure: Badass Luna kills the cops. Maybe you played the sub route?

o_OThere was magic pretty much from the beginning lol

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes