tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
Well i wouldn't worry about it to much more cuz it looks like this one just got abandoned. But don't blame him, thousands of likes and downloads but couldn't get 1/10th of 1 percent of those people to go support sooo... not a single word for an entire month is not a good sign

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well i wouldn't worry about it to much more cuz it looks like this one just got abandoned. But don't blame him, thousands of likes and downloads but couldn't get 1/10th of 1 percent of those people to go support sooo... not a single word for an entire month is not a good sign
Source? It's only been a month and a half since last update.

Reactions: redraw

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
I'm a patreon, hasn't said a word, not responding to messages since this release. He said he was pausing for may in this update release, because he wasn't going to be able to do much.. but now we're almost all the way through June and he never came back.

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I'm a patreon, hasn't said a word, not responding to messages since this release. He said he was pausing for may in this update release, because he wasn't going to be able to do much.. but now we're almost all the way through June and he never came back.
I hope he comes back, it's one of my favorite games, The Patreon have no way to contact him?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Jan 27, 2021
I hope he comes back, it's one of my favorite games, The Patreon have no way to contact him?
Dev just released 0.14 for tier 4-5 patreons. Anyway, I am starting to think he sucks at communicating. No news for one month, then bam, he releases the update without warningo_O

Last edited:
Reactions: redraw and YinBlack

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Ahhh. Will some hero provide us with the new update?? Im desperate for it but can't afford it tier 4... :(

If it convinces anyone to maybe pass it to me in secret, it was my birthday last week. lol

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Sadly,I cannot post you the link since i'm also poor and I don't have Patreon.

Notheless happy birthday, I hope you had a great day.

Reactions: YinBlack

Rouge

May 2, 2017
communication is the biggest problem with a lot of game developers on Patreon. Take Taboo for example, there's a post in Dec 2019, and then one in September 2020.... that September post is there because I mentioned to Taboo to make an "I'm alive" post here on F95, it showed up right after that.

A lot of the time we just want to know if you are alive and will be continuing to make content eventually. Everyone has problems, even if the problem is something like lazy, bored, or don't feel like it. When a developer just up and never posts again for months, we can only assume the worst (ie. death, sick, 'done with this')

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
A few screenshots from 0.15

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy crap is that really Luna? She looks SO MUCH BETTER.
This is subjective but I have to get it off my chest: Current Luna's hair style is, frankly, absolutely hideous. I hate it lol.

A dev's personal vision on how their character looks matters more than a random person's opinion though obviously, and it doesn't bring down the enjoyment I have in the game. That said, after seeing that pic (assuming that is indeed Luna with the dark, long hair) that is a 1000% upgrade from her current iteration.

If so, hoping people get the option to keep her hair red though.

Jan 27, 2021
This is subjective but I have to get it off my chest: Current Luna's hair style is, frankly, absolutely hideous. I hate it lol.

A dev's personal vision on how their character looks matters more than a random person's opinion though obviously, and it doesn't bring down the enjoyment I have in the game. That said, after seeing that pic (assuming that is indeed Luna with the dark, long hair) that is a 1000% upgrade from her current iteration.

Yes, it's confirmed. She looks like this in 0.14 towards the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

emmmmmmmmm, I don't know. . . . to have. looks better?
Yes.

is it more attractive than its previous version?
Yes.

is it good that allan changed the hairstyle?
. . . . I do not know.

The first thing I thought when I started playing this game is that her hairstyle was horrible. but by now I'm used to it and it became something that distinguishes it from characters in other games. I hope you can decide to keep it the same.

a small question. . . . This is not Madame Dubois right?
truth?
TRUTH?
1626273565775.png
she really hits me badly when they change a character's appearance drastically.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
Jan 27, 2021
emmmmmmmmm, I don't know. . . . to have. looks better?
Yes.

is it more attractive than its previous version?
Yes.

is it good that allan changed the hairstyle?
. . . . I do not know.

The first thing I thought when I started playing this game is that her hairstyle was horrible. but by now I'm used to it and it became something that distinguishes it from characters in other games. I hope you can decide to keep it the same.

a small question. . . . This is not Madame Dubois right?
truth?
TRUTH?
View attachment 1297800
she really hits me badly when they change a character's appearance drastically.
From what the dev said , the basic model is the same (only younger, less wrinkles etc) and the hairstyle was chosen by the patrons. Anyway, I get what you're saying but old madame looked pretty horrible to be honest. Personally I don't mind the changes as long as there is some kind of in-game explanation

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Depending on the route, the player can put the madame in her place. Maybe she pretties herself up to attract favor from the MC.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
So since we are already talking about 0.15 I think it's a good time to ask when is 0.14 being released??? I originally thought it was going to be released right away, I guess because there was no post in Patreon since may, but its already been more than fiften days so friends from patreon Could you confirm a date for us?.

Jan 27, 2021
So since we are already talking about 0.15 I think it's a good time to ask when is 0.14 being released??? I originally thought it was going to be released right away, I guess because there was no post in Patreon since may, but its already been more than fiften days so friends from patreon Could you confirm a date for us?.
Sorry, I meant July 25. patrons get it 1 month earlier

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Wow that is indeed a huge upgrade (y) Now I'm really hyped for this game! Can't wait for all the submissive Luna shenanigans now that she looks so hot :devilish: For those saying they got used to the old look - remember that the game is still at a pretty early stage and as such changes should be expected. It's great to get such fundamental improvements before we delve further into the story

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
Wow that is indeed a huge upgrade (y) Now I'm really hyped for this game! Can't wait for all the submissive Luna shenanigans now that she looks so hot :devilish: For those saying they got used to the old look - remember that the game is still at a pretty early stage and as such changes should be expected. It's great to get such fundamental improvements before we delve further into the story
Agreed! (y) Besides, Luna's model needed a few modifications (aside from the hair I mean). There was something wrong with her waist/hip and from what I can see the dev fixed that. And Madame...she looks just better now. Her breasts looked horrible before this :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: _DarkDesires_
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes