boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
All the different options are great but makes it so easy to miss things out.
How do you get the scene where she sucks both cops? Can only get the one (and even for that I had to go way back to not work with the commissioner).

Jan 27, 2021
All the different options are great but makes it so easy to miss things out.
How do you get the scene where she sucks both cops? Can only get the one (and even for that I had to go way back to not work with the commissioner).
Yeah, the scene with the cops can change a lot. From what I have seen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: boulimanus

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I get errors like this at almost every point where you got choices in former updates.
Also the state of mind pop up doesn't disappear anymore. I deleted all former saves and started a fresh game.
i have same problem too i am trying to download full version instead of compressed don't know if it's about compressed or generally

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
i have same problem too i am trying to download full version instead of compressed don't know if it's about compressed or generally
Hello! Looks like that problem has something to do with the code, and compressing doesn't add a single line of code. Usually when a compression break it has something to do with missing images and stuff like that. But either way if the compressed version is broken please tell me and I will look into it :giggle:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Hello! Looks like that problem has something to do with the code, and compressing doesn't add a single line of code. Usually when a compression break it has something to do with missing images and stuff like that. But either way if the compressed version is broken please tell me and I will look into it :giggle:
well i realy don't know that much so i write i don't know if it's about compressed or not it's all good :D

Reactions: DearLegend37

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
I get errors like this at almost every point where you got choices in former updates.
Also the state of mind pop up doesn't disappear anymore. I deleted all former saves and started a fresh game.
Seems to be an issue of the compressed version.
Had that as well, the uncompressed version works fine.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
There's a bug regarding the choice to take the items from the bunker in this update. Looks like a coding issue.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So if I wanted to play her as a submissive girl getting abused by people, does it make more sense to go for corruption or heroic?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Seems to be an issue of the compressed version.
Had that as well, the uncompressed version works fine.
Thank you! I was going crazy. The compressed version is bugged!
I attached a script in my compression post that should fix it. Please try it and sorry for everything!
The Ren'py version used to build the game was an older one than the one I used to build the port, It caused a problem in the script.rpy.

Last edited:
Reactions: turncoatvolatile
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes