Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Lol i think developer will regret making that much routes when there is a battle already over 1 wrong point in some side dialogue. Honestly, now when u know how to avoid this scene what forbids u from choosing different answer and moving on?
In my case, because I have the freedom to express my opinion about something I like and something I don't like. And I also have the opportunity to receive responses on this. Especially if I do it in a friendly way.

If I can't write my opinion about the game, or about a specific thing about it, then what do I write? Like I said, I think the important thing is the way you do it. Bitching around nonsense, or at least giving minimally logical arguments. And the exchange of opinions is appreciated.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
In my case, because I have the freedom to express my opinion about something I like and something I don't like. And I also have the opportunity to receive responses on this. Especially if I do it in a friendly way.

If I can't write my opinion about the game, or about a specific thing about it, then what do I write? Like I said, I think the important thing is the way you do it. Bitching around nonsense, or at least giving minimally logical arguments. And the exchange of opinions is appreciated.
Yes and i expressed my opinion here wondering why u cant just move on: u will get the outcome that u want, u know how to do it, so whats the matter? You want developer to manage all the dialogues precisely the way u see them fit?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yes and i expressed my opinion here wondering why u cant just move on: u will get the outcome that u want, u know how to do it, so whats the matter? You want developer to manage all the dialogues precisely the way u see them fit?
Yeah... No, I never said that. I said that, again, in my opinion, it could have been done differently. So no, I never said that what I think is correct is how things should be done or force the dev to change it. There is definitely nothing imperative in my comments.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Still liking that the story actually changes based on your attributes. Makes it fun to replay and try something different.
Not much smut yet but it's getting there soon I guess.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Yeah... No, I never said that. I said that, again, in my opinion, it could have been done differently. So no, I never said that what I think is correct is how things should be done or force the dev to change it. There is definitely nothing imperative in my comments.
Lol i was talking about Avaron in my first message, i didnt bother to scroll back and forth through the thread to check who was replying me so i confused between the two of you, my bad.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
View attachment 1070434

Luna's fall from grace 0.011

Update 0.011
Here it is! Enjoy.
Changelog
  • This update is the conclusion of Day 2
  • 400 new renders
  • Added several lines of dialog to increase player immersion.
  • Other minor modifications

Win/Linux: MEGA WORKUPLOAD

Mac: MEGA WORKUPLOAD
Does the MC look like that now? Because if she does I will play the game now.

JohnBirch

Jun 28, 2018
Badass/dominant route. All my choices were baddass/dominant.

On the hero route I was forced to get abused by some prick in a bank or lost mind points for refusing. The only way to not do anything is to refuse to help the girl which kinda defeats the whole purpose of that route.
On hero route there is way to avoid loosing mind points. When i got in the bank i let that guard frisk me and i stole his wallet. When Luna enters to bank she goes to bathroom as soon she enters to make some funny things with the guards phone. When she is in bathroom Nancy will pop in there and Luna will comfort her. After that scene you can choose between going to director or ask Nancy for help aka you can "seduce" Nancy to help you. If you go to director then you can say no to his request without any point losing and you get plot twist scene where director makes phone call.

Also i notice bug at hotel when Reverend pays Luna to get her panties off. He pays 100 but after that when pick choise to sell your panties to him you dont get any money.

mordecai888

Jan 29, 2021
Lol i think developer will regret making that much routes when there is a battle already over 1 wrong point in some side dialogue. Honestly, now when u know how to avoid this scene what forbids u from choosing different answer and moving on?
When there aren't many options, people whine, when there are too many options, people whine. :ROFLMAO: It's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I might have to take my earlier answer back.

Despite playing my Luna as a badass that has currently beat the shit out of about 5 people, there is a scene in this where some scrawny prick beats her and tries to rape her.

I tried the other options and none of them worked making this a forced scene. so it looks like a lesbian only run doesn't work.

I'm not into the whole rape thing so i'm kinda stuck now and can't progress.
I also played a dominant "badass" lesbian run and never encountered this. The one fight scene (with Hisashi the Drunken Samurai) ended with Luna kicking his ass and a crow telling her to kill him right after the scene where she overhears the cartel plans. Although, I did boost "defiance" at the start of the run using the console so that may be the relevant stat.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
I also played a dominant "badass" lesbian run and never encountered this. The one fight scene (with Hisashi the Drunken Samurai) ended with Luna kicking his ass and a crow telling her to kill him right after the scene where she overhears the cartel plans. Although, I did boost "defiance" at the start of the run using the console so that may be the relevant stat.
Frankly the stat check is quite low. I think it's something like 22 defiance and 10-11 corruption. (My badass Luna had 30 def 20+corruption at that point) Besides, there are several options to avoid it (and the game warns you before it happens and you can change your choice). So I think that if Luna gets almost raped, the player deserves it.

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Luna without makeup is the ugliest character in the whole game? well, other than that, this installment was super hot. the author is doing a good job on the hot scenes. looking forward to that whore and submissive moon.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am looking forward to my badass/dom Luna to DATY Nancy. Hopefully cucking The Director in the process.

Now that we have seen the "other entity" inside Luna, hope we still have the option to resist going full on evil/psychopath without having to go the sub/hero route exclusively. I have only went hero when it comes to dealing with the actual victims in the game. The cops/feds/mobsters/bullies get badass/dom treatment.

Grusha

Dec 6, 2019
This game is surprisingly enjoyable compared to most of the garbage on these sites that people cram together using the same stupid slut fantasy SoL setups. This game has an actual story, themed to the obvious interests of this kind of community, but one where choices matter and the MC isn't treated like some dumb slut (unless that's how you choose play her).

Best advice I can give to people first playing this game is to either pick your two traits (dom v. sub, hero v. badass) and stick to those choices if you don't want your expectations challenged, or pick whatever choice suits you at the time and roll with what happens. Don't expect to make 22 submissive choices and suddenly want to grow a backbone cause you see something you like.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
That NTR warning was both appreciated and hilarious.

I remember seeing that and being like.. you know, I think I know where this is going.. now I'm curious.

Honestly, even as someone who DESPISES NTR, I'm glad I did check it out. There wasn't really any genuine attachment for me yet, and I felt it actually added some interesting backstory and group dynamic there. Not too mention the scene was super hot. We even got to express how it made us feel after lol.

Honestly props to the dev for adding that warning though; Even though I'm not sure it really even technically constitutes as NTR, better safe than sorry.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes