_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
How is that being toxic?

How is saying some people play her dominantly so her being treated like a sub wouldn't work, being toxic?

Actually, never mind..... i'm just going to ignore you.
Toxic because you immediately resulted to name calling.

And if you need to be explained how ridiculous it is that if someone doesn't play the way you wish to play, that playstyle is unrealistic and couldn't happen, and there must be another reason...

Well then I'm happy I won't have to reply to you anymore

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Great little update with the addition of both bad outcomes and the state of mind page, which creates quite interesting possibilities. There seem to be extreme consequences if you don't take care of Luna's mental health. Overpowering homicidal rage seems to be one direction, but here's to hoping we'll also get the total opposite reaction. Something like a broken Luna that reluctantly accepts everything happening to her and slowly transforms into a mindless abused toy for anyone to play with :devilish: The interrupted rape scene resulting in -10 defiance hints at such a possibility, although of course I could just be daydreaming

On another note a more detailed walkthrough (a pdf?) starts to feel pretty necessary. Not only for the missing images in the gallery that I've no clue how to get, but also for the bad outcomes. Did anyone find others besides the interrupted rape in 0.12?

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
Great little update with the addition of both bad outcomes and the state of mind page, which creates quite interesting possibilities. There seem to be extreme consequences if you don't take care of Luna's mental health. Overpowering homicidal rage seems to be one direction, but here's to hoping we'll also get the total opposite reaction. Something like a broken Luna that reluctantly accepts everything happening to her and slowly transforms into a mindless abused toy for anyone to play with :devilish: The interrupted rape scene resulting in -10 defiance hints at such a possibility, although of course I could just be daydreaming

On another note a walkthrough starts to feel pretty necessary. Not only for the missing images in the gallery that I've no clue how to get, but also for the bad outcomes. Did anyone find others besides the interrupted rape in 0.12?
Bad outcomes, no. I think the scene you were talking about is the only one. But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree about the walkthrough. (y) Leaving aside the bad outcomes, the are really a lot of sub-routes/ different choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Bad outcomes, no. I think the scene you were talking about is the only one. But...

I agree about the walkthrough. (y) Leaving aside the bad outcomes, the are really a lot of sub-routes/ different choices.
Gotcha so Luna's heroic route has both of the mind breaks so far then.

Yep it's great how many sub-routes there are, but differing routes within a category certainly get confusing. Obviously a heroic choice for example will not go together with a corrupt one. What I'm puzzled by is if you go full-bore one direction, submissive and corrupt for example, your badass & hero galleries will be empty as they should be...however there will still be missing images in both the sub and whore galleries :unsure:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.12b] [Frozen Synapse] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.73 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.72 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 226 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 209 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I FUCKING HATE when changes are made requiring a restart. If the dev can't get it ready fairly early it's unacceptable. Having to restart after like an hour's playing time is just poor planning.
Game is still in development, anyone that has worked with any sort of code knows anything can break at any time.

Until it's finished it could happen again.

If you "fucking hate it" then don't play games still in development. The whole point being it's still being developed anything can change.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I FUCKING HATE when changes are made requiring a restart. If the dev can't get it ready fairly early it's unacceptable. Having to restart after like an hour's playing time is just poor planning.
There is an easy solution to your problem - just avoid the early versions of every game.

You sound like an entitled brat when you complain that an author should be able to foresee all of the possibilities of their game before they present it to an audience, just so that you don't have to restart when new features are added.

Restarts are part of the price one pays for playing early versions, but it is a price you can avoid by exerting some self-control.

Edit: ninja'd by Avaron1974

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
There is an easy solution to your problem - just avoid the early versions of every game.

You sound like an entitled brat when you complain that an author should be able to foresee all of the possibilities of their game before they present it to an audience, just so that you don't have to restart when new features are added.

Restarts are part of the price one pays for playing early versions, but it is a price you can avoid by exerting some self-control.

Edit: ninja'd by Avaron1974

SOME devs do it even over a year into development. When it goes that long I delete and have dropped patronage. This one is still fairly early so not as bad. One in my signature old saves worked from the start and is updated every 2 weeks. Vin and Eva Kiss are my favorites.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there a lesbian only route
I might have to take my earlier answer back.

Despite playing my Luna as a badass that has currently beat the shit out of about 5 people, there is a scene in this where some scrawny prick beats her and tries to rape her.

I tried the other options and none of them worked making this a forced scene. so it looks like a lesbian only run doesn't work.

I'm not into the whole rape thing so i'm kinda stuck now and can't progress.

• Sad
Reactions: pootin and Irad

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Gotcha so Luna's heroic route has both of the mind breaks so far then.

Yep it's great how many sub-routes there are, but differing routes within a category certainly get confusing. Obviously a heroic choice for example will not go together with a corrupt one. What I'm puzzled by is if you go full-bore one direction, submissive and corrupt for example, your badass & hero galleries will be empty as they should be...however there will still be missing images in both the sub and whore galleries :unsure:
Just played this today for the first time, and in the couple of different choices I messed with it seems like you sometimes need to select a defiant / heroic choice to get a different sub / corrupt choice later in the scene. I didn't do a deep comparison, but it seems like it from looking through the image folders (I used the compressed version) since there are several possible gallery images for difference choice routes, some on the same behavior path.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes