_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
What an awesome game

Average renders but with original style, E.g. how the characters are introduced.
Great story and character backgrounds.
Meaningful choices and subsequent character development, with your developing personality affecting the future choices automatically.
And last but not least...the best profile/gallery page I've ever seen for a game!

There's just one improvement I'd like to see
I fervently hope in a future version we could have the option to change Luna's hairstyle.
Short hair like that is a turn-off for a quite a few people.
With long hair as an option, the game would be pretty perfect.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Where can you change the font color for the narration? I have changed it for the spoken and thought dialogue but that narration color is hard as fuck to read and cannot find it in the gui.rpy file.

Edit: nevermind, found it. Every single time a narrator line comes up in the script.rpy, it starts with a custom font color.

Edit2: Just finished the current build. Other than the horrible gold narrator color(fixed myself with find/replace in script.rpy), really like the whole feel of the project. Like the choice to go dom/sub, badass/hero. I am definitely going badass dom with my Luna.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
let me have a honor to make the most useless comment first.

" WOW GREAT GRAPHISM! I GIVE IT A TRY!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waiting until the new update, are there any similar female protagonist with similar Graphics games?. Not Japanese Style Anime.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
c) I think the hairstyle suits badass Luna just fine, but I also know that it could not suit sub/ hero Luna. That's why, in the next updates, Luna's hair and make-up may change...depending on the situation.
My Luna is badass and I hope she keeps the hairstyle, I really like it.

Not a fan of long hair.

Jan 27, 2021
My Luna is badass and I hope she keeps the hairstyle, I really like it.

Not a fan of long hair.
As I understand it, she'll keep the current hair-style, but that may change ...depending on the situation.:unsure:
I don't get it how that's supposed to work. I mean, she can't change hairstyle 4-5 times a day lol. I suppose she could wear wigs/extension stuff like that...or maybe there is some kind of "paranormal" explanation. Like a demon, a shapeshifter or something.
Considering the dev is planning to add "futanari" content, that seems the most logical explanation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As I understand it, she'll keep the current hair-style, but that may change ...depending on the situation.:unsure:
I don't get it how that's supposed to work. I mean, she can't change hairstyle 4-5 times a day lol. I suppose she could wear wigs/extension stuff like that...or maybe there is some kind of "paranormal" explanation. Like a demon, a shapeshifter or something.
Considering the dev is planning to add "futanari" content, that seems the most logical explanation
I think what is going to happen, on the badass path, is when Luna goes all glowy eyed violent Amazon her hair may grow to match.

That's what it sounds like from the devs comments anyway.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
That sounds far fetched given the dev's actual comment;

..but I also know that it could not suit sub/ hero Luna. That's why, in the next updates, Luna's hair and make-up may change...
Clearly the sub/hero Luna is who will be getting the long hair. Which makes sense since like the dev said, short hair thematically suits better for the butch lesbian/violent/defiant themes. Although we'll see, 0.14 is a long ways off still.
The other news from that update are certainly nice. We'll get even more improved "systems" for the game :p

I think what is going to happen, on the badass path, is when Luna goes all glowy eyed violent Amazon her hair may grow to match.

That's what it sounds like from the devs comments anyway.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That sounds far fetched given the dev's actual comment;

Clearly the sub/hero Luna is who will be getting the long hair. Which makes sense since like the dev said, short hair thematically suits better for the butch lesbian/violent/defiant themes. Although we'll see, 0.13 is a long ways off still
Except....

b) Under certain...circumstances (I don't want to spoiler), Luna will be a bit different, and she will have long black hair. There is a solid reason for that and...I'll leave it at that.
I'll just leave that there.

Seems to me a temp change on occasion.

The change will be when the other soul inside her takes over and goes full on Amazonian ... calling it now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fishbrain

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
As I recall the "party Luna" from the intro had long black hair. Seems like a callback to that atmosphere.
From the dev's words, instead of temporary, the change could rely upon fulfilling certain conditions.

My bet is, a submissive Luna at the club will get that makeover before she gets pimped off at the auction.

Except....

"b) Under certain...circumstances (I don't want to spoiler), Luna will be a bit different, and she will have long black hair. There is a solid reason for that and...I'll leave it at that. "

Jan 27, 2021
Except....

I'll just leave that there.

Seems to me a temp change on occasion.

The change will be when the other soul inside her takes over and goes full on Amazonian ... calling it now.
As I recall the "party Luna" from the intro had long black hair. Seems like a callback to that atmosphere.
From the dev's words, instead of temporary, the change could rely upon fulfilling certain conditions.

My bet is, a submissive Luna at the club will get that makeover before she gets pimped off at the auction.
I have an inkling you're both right and you're talking about two different hairstyles. The long black could be somewhat related to Luna's split personality/different soul, while the other hairstyle of 0.14, to which the dev alludes, should be related to "the game". If that's the case, maybe they'll force Luna to change/get her hair done or something before she gets pimped off.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
A poll about Luna's hair just ended on patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She'll look like this while she works at the hotel. The dev specified she will look like thins ONLY when she works at the hotel, though I don't know how he intends to do it
Well I mean it's pretty simple to do technically. Just gotta switch the hair for any renders that involve her working at the hotel.

That said I don't know if I think this is a good decision. Gonna be weird having her change hair style whenever she's working at the hotel. And I definitely prefer her normal haircut more considering how I'm playing the game.

Jan 27, 2021
Well I mean it's pretty simple to do technically. Just gotta switch the hair for any renders that involve her working at the hotel.

That said I don't know if I think this is a good decision. Gonna be weird having her change hair style whenever she's working at the hotel. And I definitely prefer her normal haircut more considering how I'm playing the game.
Well, I didn't mean technically. I mean how he intends to explain it. A wig or something like that? Possible I guess. It can make sense if Marlowe or Madame force her to change her hair-style/wear a wig. She does look a bit...aggressive with that hair-style and if those two want to turn her into a sub, they could start with that

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I didn't mean technically. I mean how he intends to explain it. A wig or something like that? Possible I guess. It can make sense if Marlowe or Madame force her to change her hair-style/wear a wig. She does look a bit...aggressive with that hair-style and if those two want to turn her into a sub, they could start with that
That only works if it was the only route but some of us have her more rebel and dominant acting, it makes no sense for her to act like a sub when she isn't in some of our games so it would need another reason.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
That only works if it was the only route but some of us have her more rebel and dominant acting, it makes no sense for her to act like a sub when she isn't in some of our games so it would need another reason.
"Some of us have Luna more good and submissive acting, so it makes no sense for her to act more dominant"
Do you understand how ridiculous you sound?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Some of us have Luna more good and submissive acting, so it makes no sense for her to act more dominant"
Do you understand how ridiculous you sound?
What are you on about fool?

Someone made a post about them treating her like a sub to explain the hair change in the hotel.

Considering the game has multiple ways to play that would make no sense to people playing her more dominantly ... I don't understand how that basic comment needed explaining in detail to you.

Reactions: Irad

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
What are you on about fool?

Someone made a post about them treating her like a sub to explain the hair change in the hotel.

Considering the game has multiple ways to play that would make no sense to people playing her more dominantly ... I don't understand how that basic comment needed explaining in detail to you.
Oh I see...so you're just a toxic idiot then

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh I see...so you're just a toxic idiot then
How is that being toxic?

How is saying some people play her dominantly so her being treated like a sub wouldn't work, being toxic?

Actually, never mind..... i'm just going to ignore you.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes