Jan 27, 2021
Dam you guys make it sound like i killed your dog beat your cat and killed your grand mom just said the game was bad :/
If you played the game and said it was bad, it would be fine. The problem is that you're assuming the game is bad, or it will be bad because of something that hasn't happened yet. If you think the the fat guy will rape the mc anway(something that is not proven) and you don't like it, don't play the game. Easy

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Luna's fall from grace [v0.11] Frozen Synapse

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.33 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 185 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 168 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I don't think link has been updated

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
A kurgan is a type of tumulus constructed over a grave, often characterized by containing a single human body along with grave vessels, weapons and horses.

The city of Kurgan that functions as the administrative center of Kurgan Oblast in the south of the Urals Federal District of Russia.

Jan 27, 2021
Yeaaa, I like both her previous haircuts to the actual one. Though I'm sure it's too late to change it.
Not sure about that. The dev is already working on the characters. Maybe he will change Luna's hairstyle too...though I think the hair is fine for the badass route

Jul 31, 2018
Not sure about that. The dev is already working on the characters. Maybe he will change Luna's hairstyle too...though I think the hair is fine for the badass route
Well exacty, the game seems heavily weighted towards the badass route, others feel kinda tacked on right now. Would be great to have different renders for different personalities (hairstyle, clothes, even facial expressions and body language are all very defiant focussed it seems) but that's so much extra work.

Reactions: kyho and BUCCO
Jan 27, 2021
Well exacty, the game seems heavily weighted towards the badass route, others feel kinda tacked on right now. Would be great to have different renders for different personalities (hairstyle, clothes, even facial expressions and body language are all very defiant focussed it seems) but that's so much extra work.
I partly agree (there is not much content in the "hero" route right now) but I think the sub route is fine. Anyway, you're right. It would require a lot of work

Reactions: BUCCO

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
are we forced into submission, being a cumrag or anything like that? can we be badass? trying to find good female protagonists games.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes