BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
holy shit, that's great how she saved the girl, in front of the three thugs, I like the game more and more, even if she could be a lesbian, it would be a full 100 points hahaha, and I still haven't started playing, I'm just at the beginning , very nice

Reactions: Alley_Cat and J1215

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Like the story so far.

But what is wrong with her hips?
Especially with the red dress, and from behind.

If you continue her legline from where it connects to the skirt, you get a crotchgap, where you can drive a truck through without her needing to spread her legs.

It is better with the shorts, but still that hipline too big for her body.
Her hips are twice as wide as her shoulders

Not sure how old she is supposed to be. Judging that her dad was born 71, she can be at most be 29.
She looks much older, or maybe its heavy drug and alcohol use that makes her look so used up.

Like some of the renders in the throwbacks better.
Especially the teen Luna boxing with her father is nicely done, like her face there.
But seems there is a little error in the pictures. Her profile says hair color red, but the teen Luna has dark brown hair. Seems also her eyes are at least not such a vibrant green as the current Luna.

Have to agree with some people wit the hairdo, makes her look like the bride of Frankenstein.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
senescalco

I wonder if one of Luna's weird fetishes that she will develop will be a fetish for mounting her enemies balls to her wall?
I wonder if she can improve the apartment, not with enemy balls hahaha, but with something normal? (heads, hands, fingers ... no, I'm kidding) :p

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BUCCO

Maybe she could even hang them from the ceiling and put light bulbs/flashing bulbs in them. What type of head are you referring to men have 2 heads?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
BUCCO

Maybe she could even hang them from the ceiling and put light bulbs/flashing bulbs in them. What type of head are you referring to men have 2 heads?
Flashing light bulbs, like light music? hahaha Heads, what they have on their necks, but I'm still thinking about it :p

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
BUCCO

They'd be a new type of disco balls and could also flash to music if needed.
I can punish a little MADAM?, I'm pissed at her, and it would be nice to visit a hairdresser, mc is like a French depeche singing girl, horor artistic fantasy :p

Last edited:

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
A good and promising start so far. Not usually a fan of supernatural settings but I do like a crime family drama, a revenge plot more so. The addition of the defiant and passive traits along with corrupt and pure moral choices is interesting, as well as the automatic dialogue reactions based on your score. As the game develops further this will possibly add a fair amount of replay value without seeming like a slog, as you will encounter dialogue and scenes that you haven't seen previously.
Interested so see where this goes. Keep it up. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love this game.

Got me a defiant badass with 2 girls on the go.

I repeat, I love this game.

• Red Heart

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Wow, that's a hell of a description. Gonna give it a try, if it holds up to the description then this may be a very worth while project.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Trash_sombra11

If she gets raped by the ugly fat bastard later in the game it'll be because of what you picked. There are 4 attributes defiance, passive, corruption, and purity. If you pick nothing but passive options of course she's going to get raped by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard in the game but if you pick defiance options she's going to fight back kick ass and take names so she can put something on their headstone.

Feb 19, 2021
Trash_sombra11

If she gets raped by the ugly fat bastard later in the game it'll be because of what you picked. There are 4 attributes defiance, passive, corruption, and purity. If you pick nothing but passive options of course she's going to get raped by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard in the game but if you pick defiance options she's going to fight back kick ass and take names so she can put something on their headstone.
more like the dev point points system to restrict people from seeing other outcomes cant kick ass and be a sub at the same time nope

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
more like the dev point points system to restrict people from seeing other outcomes cant kick ass and be a sub at the same time nope
Do you realize that these paths doesn't happen in the same continuity, yes? That you are either THIS or either THAT. So just because she is a sub on one route won't mean she is then a closet sub on all route just because she is a sub on one. She is totally not a sub on a different path.

Thats the key. There is no 'the same time'. Different routes mean different time. Different continuity.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes