Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
are we forced into submission, being a cumrag or anything like that? can we be badass? trying to find good female protagonists games.
so far its a decent butterfly effect style game your choices guide your destiny ,you can be a bad ass or a total push over , keeping an eye on this one

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
if you like games like this another one i follow is Manila Shaw blackmails obsession ,its a very good butterfly effect with many paths to take ,i would rate it the best female protagonist game out there ,
The blackmail normally is a red-flag for me but I'll remember this next time it updates, thanks.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tundrasimpus

You can be a bad ass kick ass ask questions later type of girl or be a passive girl if you want if you're afraid to get stuck on a wrong route there is a walk through mod in the OP that will list what stats you get from picking any of the options.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
tundrasimpus

You can be a bad ass kick ass ask questions later type of girl or be a passive girl if you want if you're afraid to get stuck on a wrong route there is a walk through mod in the OP that will list what stats you get from picking any of the options.
Thanks, I just don't want to be forced down a path as many games do.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Although I liked the premise of the game it isn't for me, points should not determine choices, it is okay if it is an automated thing, but if you are going to give me choices don't lock them behind points. Good luck to the dev, you seem to have a good game in your hands, I hope you get a lot of support.

Reactions: Trash_sombra11

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well you could always just cheat your way to whatever you want using the console.
I could, I could also change the code of the game, but that just means I would have to do it every time a new update came up and I'm not into doing that, tried it once in A wife and a mother, it is just a game design that I'm not a fan off so I prefer not to play it.

Reactions: Trash_sombra11
Jan 27, 2021
From what I have seen in the last update, the dev is not locking the choices anymore. You can still make them, but if you don't have the right stats/attributes something bad will happen. And eventually Luna will become insane. We'll in the next updates

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I wish we had a choice for a different hairstyle, it's not that I don't like short hair but imo that particular style kind of look weird on her. That aside, this game is 10/10 in my book, I'm a sucker for female protagonist games with multiple choices(which actually counts).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
From what I have seen in the last update, the dev is not locking the choices anymore. You can still make them, but if you don't have the right stats/attributes something bad will happen. And eventually Luna will become insane. We'll in the next updates
that is good, but it still happens early game, if that changes feel free to tag me if you want(forgot to unfollow the page)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The way i've chosen to play this is, when Luna is talkin to men she is dominant badass or angel depending on choices, with women however she is a passively submissive slut, even against the madam, i'm really hoping that i'm able to continue that playstyle in future updates, like eventually becoming the madams bitch and askin her to only make her service other women while telling men to bugger off, or at least be a HARD AS FUCK DOMINATRIX when dealing with men, but time will tell.

Reactions: kyho
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes