JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This is one of the best initial releases for a game I have seen. The developer packed plenty of content, options and paths. I like just about everything about it except Luna's hairstyle, but that's just a matter of taste.

Jan 27, 2021
This is one of the best initial releases for a game I have seen. The developer packed plenty of content, options and paths. I like just about everything about it except Luna's hairstyle, but that's just a matter of taste.
I completely agree with you. Well, except for the hairstyle:p Personally, I quite like it. What concerns me is that while that kind of hairstyle works for the dominant/badass route, it might not do for the submissive route.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished the 0.0.1 post, and quite the interesting story. The Mafia storyline, and Luna's past, very curious on seeing where this all this going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be looking forward for future updates, thank you so much for this.

Jan 27, 2021
Just finished the 0.0.1 post, and quite the interesting story. The Mafia storyline, and Luna's past, very curious on seeing where this all this going.

I'll be looking forward for future updates, thank you so much for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tanisha said to come visit her so you already know the FC's going to visit her and maybe she'll get lucky with her.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I love this game. Too bad it doesn't have a track record, hopefully they'll add it soon. can someone recommend me a similar game?

they already know. tough girl being corrupted to make her more submissive.

Jan 27, 2021
For those who hated madame's saggy tits

From author's patreon.
I've seen the screenshots of update 0.12 and Luna looks slightly different (still short hair though)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, I plan to follow only lesbian routes.

And only one complaint. I'm not one of those who says, "Because this character did or something happened to her, she's already ruined for me" Tanisha is surely a possible love interest and if she is, I will follow her route... So it would be better if we could stop the scene when she was forced to give a blowjob before she do it. It would have been nice if we could stop the scene before it happened.

It is too early to give an in-depth opinion. What I have seen so far I have liked a lot. I just hope that those of us who choose the purity and the hero path can have some fun too. :LOL:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure you can stop it pretty quickly by picking the right option but to be able to select some you need to have the right stats to be able to select it.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Pretty sure you can stop it pretty quickly by picking the right option but to be able to select some you need to have the right stats to be able to select it.
Seriously? Well, I don't question what you say, but from the very first moment it was possible, I selected only purity / hero options. I was forced to watch the blowjob but for my points, I was able to stop the scene right after that. I don't know, maybe some point that I did not choose and it escaped me. But it would literally be a matter of one sinlge point. So yeah, the blowjob scene was inevitable.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes