Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This looks good, so far. It really feels like a 1 gb first release with a lot happening. A few grammar issues here and there, but good pacing.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Ghostkingraz

Nov 30, 2018
The overview sounds good and the tags match many of the things I like but I will never play this game because the MC looks horrible, if she had a better hairstyle that would be a step in the right direction.

Reactions: Meiou and \EGOIST

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
MC looks great - tell the haters to stuff it lol.

Bravo btw this is a world class 1st release. Solid on all fronts. I really hope we get some pretty brutal lezdom action as the story progresses! Madam needs more than her kitty licked!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I laughed at Steve and his stupid looking dick. It looked like I was watching an old cartoon where someone grabbed the tip and then stretched it like a rubber band like you see when they grab someones nose in a cartoon.

I chanaged the one dudes name to the undead and another one to the mummy because that's what they both exactly looked like.

Is the protagonist a demon or something as there were spots where her eyes were glowing red like a demon or vampires eyes?

I'm here for Tanisha Mariko and the friend.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
I really like how the protagonist looks. Not sure why we have people complaining about her hair or makeup. Her hair can either make her look like a badass or it can also work with the opposite, so great choice on that. Makeup is not as noticeable as people say it's so leave it be. I do have something that i would like to request and that would be to make a subscribestar account for this game as patreon is not a great place to be for game developers.

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Impressive start for a first realease. There's a lot of content and characters, the story is well-written and the renders are really cool.

I enjoy female protag games more than male protag, but they're in shortage when it comes to having an MC with a real agency in her choices, a look that stands out and an actual story you can get into.

So, godspeed game dev. I love the MC, I love her look and her hair (I don't get the hate on that part, redheads are really cute, and short hair is something we don't see that often). Hope to see more, since you make such a huge first realease !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I thought the FC looked nice as a brunette nice as a curly haired red head her new hair cut looks alright nothing earth shattering or anything and reminds me of something a butch would wear.

I hope the FC can slowly take out her enemies from her list of people who hate her one at a time as well as taking out new ones that get in her way while seducing all the female characters she can except madame saggy tits as I have no interest in someone that can trip over their own titties.

senescalco

Thanks for the info I reported the OP to get that added to the tags as well as one other tag that is listed under there but not in the tags.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Tony as mob boss. Paulie as henchman. Also a Sil ehm Sal? Seems like somebody saw The Sopranos :ROFLMAO:
And a mayor role for a girl named Luna ... in a Mafia game? Is her real last name DeLuca by chance? ^^

Ok, enough of innuendos.

Got here because of a recommendation (thanks guy ^^ ).

The good bits ... a Mafia story. Unusual mc. Probably going the road of corruption (like a million babes before) and (hopefully) humiliation of mc. I hope for violence, too ... but as far as I see, it won't happen.

The not so good bits ... graphics could be better. I like the artistic introduction renders, good job. But characters look strange, very unrealistic (e.g. tits of Douche ... the Madam).

What I really dislike: the censorship. Violent scenes are implied, but not shown. So it feels like a game made for young teenagers. Let's see what this game will be after a few more versions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
She has already shown that she can be a badass female who can fight and kick ass when needed but she can also be a submissive female a whore female or a pure female depending on who you want her to be. The FC has 4 attributes defiance,passive,corruption, and purity and what it says under the DEV notes that you should have lots of different options and outcomes depending on what you have selected.

Me I'm going to seduce the hot females while waiting for when you can start whittling down her enemy list one turd at a time.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes