• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't want to presume too much, but the scene with three dudes taking a black girl could really have benefitted from a Fight but lose option instead of having the player locked out because their attributes are too low.

Jan 27, 2021
I don't want to presume too much, but the scene with three dudes taking a black girl could really have benefitted from a Fight but lose option instead of having the player locked out because their attributes are too low.
I don't know. Looking at the situation I think that if the mc did lose, the three guys would've raped her. It was way too soon for that. On the other hand, I would have liked something different for the "purity/hero" route. Maybe those guys could've taken the girl hostage and blackmail the mc or something.

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Fully lesbian possible or am I going to waste my time here? Don't wanna be forced to suck a dick out of nowhere without a choice, also if that is planned in the future it would be need to know cause ye, don't wanna waste my time.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Fully lesbian possible or am I going to waste my time here? Don't wanna be forced to suck a dick out of nowhere without a choice, also if that is planned in the future it would be need to know cause ye, don't wanna waste my time.
So far, I was able to avoid dicks but it's too soon to say for sure if it'll stay that way. Also the game will automatically decide how you react to some situations depending on your stats. There's no telling if that will mean being forced to have sex with men.
Two lesbian scenes so far, only one involving the main character.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I changed the variables a bit ;). There is a good fight, and Luna beats the shit out of the dudes :D

Frozen synapse

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
So far, I was able to avoid dicks but it's too soon to say for sure if it'll stay that way. Also the game will automatically decide how you react to some situations depending on your stats. There's no telling if that will mean being forced to have sex with men.
Two lesbian scenes so far, only one involving the main character.
can we play pure lesbian path and avoid dicks or not?
Short answer, yes. I have every intention to give the players freedom of choice.
That said, if you want to play "full lesbian", I strongly suggest that you avoid any passive/submissive dialog choices. ;)

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
Im impressed, its just i've seen so many with promise that just stall in development :/

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know. Looking at the situation I think that if the mc did lose, the three guys would've raped her. It was way too soon for that. On the other hand, I would have liked something different for the "purity/hero" route. Maybe those guys could've taken the girl hostage and blackmail the mc or something.
I don't think it would have been too early for that.

I changed the variables a bit ;). There is a good fight, and Luna beats the shit out of the dudes :D
I know, but I'm looking for a good fight where she pointedly doesn't... and then pays consequences. I'd want any situations involving the loss of a fight to be a separate dialogue option though, e.g. if something requires 5 dominance and 3 corruption to win, it only requires 1-3 points of dominance to lose and get fucked, but both options are shown. I guess in short, in addition to the usual 4 paths, I'd like one where the character tries to be badass but ends up suffering for it 'cause she doesn't try enough. Victim?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Luna's fall from grace [v0.01] with JokerLeader mod
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Consider supporting me on my
or you can also join my .

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Alright this has some good style to it, the renders are solid and the world interesting.

At first I wasn't digging it because I really don't like being pushed around, how she handed over her money to the dude in the car was ridiculous or just accepted owing that guy half a million and stuff... but getting to wail on those thugs was fun, and if she can become a whirling frenzy of death as hinted at then it might not be so bad...

Some qualms:
Why is the MC is short... there's a bit where she's standing next to her friend in university and legit looks like a stumpy little midget.
More importantly, what's up with her ridiculous hair... I know it shouldn't matter, but it's just so dumb looking, I guess maybe she's trying to gain a few inches to elevate herself beyond 4 foot and look people sized but I found it distracting throughout (especially when she looked normal as a child or when she was a reckless youngster).
Mariko (I think was her name, the Asian one) has serious dude face... unless her backstory is that she was a dude who was forced into gender reassignment surgery so they could prostitute her out then something is very off.

But I enjoyed it, despite not always vibing with female MC games... but as long as I can get through it being a corrupt badass and not taking a dick then I'll be happy.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes